Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Why I Left the Catholic Institution/1

This is a post that's going to be a long serie because there are many events that happened in my life at the dormitory of girls. I will share with you that experience but also my stay at the dormitory of boys. It is going to be long! Lol! But first, this is the incident that I encounter in my life there. I will be posting everything in my youtube channel. Little by little.
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Other topics that I have been discussing
And these are short videos of our visit at "Investir au Pays" (Invest at Home/Back to Africa) that took place some months ago in Paris/ France. The conference was initiated and made by a young successful African businessman. He invited all the African diaspora and some Africans living in the continent to attend that great conference. I truly believe that more and more Africans understand (me included) that we have to do something in our continent and change that bad image. Africa has a true potential with all its natural ressources.
Thank you for watching and you can also visit my blog: www.poshenvogue.com I have three books now on Amazon.com and Amazon.fr 1/ A Night with a Marine / Une Nuit avec un Marine 2/ How Far is this America/ Quelle est Loin cette Amerique 3/ Destination Libreville (A guide to live in the city) Papa Wemba "Show Me the Way" I love and love this song with words of Wisdom. Song that he sang in Lingala, a language of Congo. That song had success in the 90's. Show me the Way asking to the elders what he should or should not do in this life of confusion. Asking to the elders to hold him by the hand and showing the way to make the right decisions in life. Seeking advice from them. (This is a very African way to do life) I remember when he went to Libreville and he performed this song in the late 90's. It was moving! It touched me so so much that I almost cried. There was a little boy who went up on the podium and took the microphone and sang with him... Ha! Rest in Peace Papa Wemba you were an African legend of music. We miss you. Africa miss you. Dear readers, enjoy "Show Me the Way" (Show me the way I can go....)

No comments:

Post a Comment