Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Talk of the Week๐Ÿ˜‰

Hello dear readers ๐Ÿ˜Š I hope ๐Ÿ™ this post find you well. I am not writing anymore but talking and Sharing some thoughts. Life is not always simple as it sounds to be... But first this is my take on a topic that we, women discuss a lot. I don't know if what I say makes sense to you.
I truly believe there is more pressure on women. I think it is not fair. All Men do not look like or age like Brad Pitt or like Idris Elba. Or like they used to be...These two men make women blush still today. 9You see them on magazine covers like GQ or something like that. You see them on TV commercials etc. Sometimes you see some men and you are like...ok and you don't see something special. still that pressure of perfection is done on women only. Maybe I am wrong. Let me know what you think about it. I read some comments on pictures ๐Ÿ“ธ of celebrities. The way some of these women are criticized for aging as if we are supposed to look in a certain way or they can be criticized for not having this or that on their bodies. Or too this, too that. It is sad... That critics never happen to men unless they see something shocking. 13At the end of the day we Have to accept ourselves. We must remember that there is only One You. You cannot be someone else. There is one you, your personality, your energy. There will not be another you. If you gain weight people say it is too much. If you lose weight, they ask you why are you so skinny? 15So what are we supposed to do? 16The answer is: " Love yourself the way you are" 17Do the best to take care of you but let's forget the pressure. We don't need to please people anymore. Especially when they do not value you. Just Live your life!๐Ÿ’†‍♀️
Live your life. We only have one so...๐Ÿคท‍♀️
That song was one of my favorite when it was released. I don't ask you to make the wrong choices but Live your life. Do not care about what people say or think of you. 26We are different. Your differences is what make you. "Stop lookin' at what you ain't got. Start bein' thankful for what you do got.." **** Next discussion/ thoughts**** Life is not so simple. It is not always black and white. Life is not simple... it is more complicated than that.
Ok guys this is my humble opinion: I am not in support of teens doing adult things. No s***x when you are a teen. Some people like me, we waited and waited. There is no shame in waiting. When I was young it was clear that it was for adults only. If the question was asked to me, this is my position. And I stand by it. The consequences are not a joke. You heard the story. You can be lucky but sometimes not. It is just my humble opinion nothing else. Thank you for reading and passing by 37you can visit my blog: www.poshenvogue.com I close with my short memories of Libreville my sweet hometown ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment