Saturday, March 16, 2024

Sharing Thoughts/ Discussions of the Week

This week I realized that I didn't post something for Women Day. My apologies dear Ladies. So happy Women Day to all the women! What would be this world without Women? πŸ€­πŸ˜‰ We need you! Really you are blessed to be born a woman . Being every womanπŸ₯°❤ And πŸ₯‚to celebrate 🍾πŸ₯³ you Ladies. I have this song 🎡 ❤ for you.πŸ’ƒ I still have the move I guess πŸ˜‰πŸ˜… so yes! celebrate 🍾 I love and love that song "More than a Woman " Bee Gees
Today, this post is about the discussions of the week. I started with a question: " What do Men want with or in women? " because with time observing how they do stuffs...sigh I lose my voice . Seriously it gives headaches. Things that they do...you wonder when women do the same things,they are called every types of names.
For Women Day I made a suggestion of books πŸ“š I read them years ago but they were inspiring and interesting. I also share my thoughts on topics like identity culture and so on.
Once again Happy Women Day ladies! You are wives or single happy Women. You are a mother etc you are blessed. This is for you. . Never forget where you come from. When I was young, I remember whenever we were going to visit our grandparents, they would always ask me these questions: " Who are you? What's your name?" in my native language. When I was a child it exhausted me to repeat the same answers over and over again everytime that we were going there and have these same questions. However, I didn't know that it was done on purpose because they wanted me to remember who I was. They wanted me to remember my Identity. They were planting the seed of the pride of my identity and culture. What is a person without his or her identity and roots? You become like a dead tree. You feel like you have nothing to share to the 🌎
My trip to Gabon was so so uplifting and important to me. I have shared plenty posts on it in my blog. I miss my village too. I was going there to see what to do. but there is a lot to do...because it has been a while we went there. Dear Donguila, I do not forget you. I will be back for you again.
In Libreville, I visited my uncles and my aunts. I was with my cousins ( those who are still in Libreville of course) I call my aunts and uncles, my mothers and my fathers. It is our culture. Big family I knowπŸ˜… Yes, it was a good journey. A Diary of my Return to my Native Land πŸ‡¬πŸ‡¦ An emotional journey of life full of memories. This is a picture of my baby πŸ‘Ά with his first nanny when I was at my aunt's 🏑 home. I was staying there for the time I needed to recover from the C section but also my aunt was doing to me our Gabonese traditional spa for Women who gave birth. I took that picture πŸ“Έ because I want my son to see it later for his memory and story.
That's the way we carry our babies. After I left my aunt's home while renovating my family's home and the apartment, I carried my child the same way. It helps when you are busy and you need to do many things. That's the way it is in Africa πŸ₯° So always remember your history. your story and where you come from. Thank you for reading this short post and I invite you to read my website www.poshenvogue.com There I have a post on African traditional spa but precisely the ones of my country. Happy Women Day and as usual I close with a song 🎡 from Yannick Noah. He is from France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· and πŸ‡¨πŸ‡² Cameroon. Yannick Noah was one of the best French tennis 🎾 players in France. He won a Roland Garros. That year he did a great game! He is a legend. His son plays at the NBA. Joaquim Noah is his son. Yannick Noah is very proud of his two cultures. His African culture and the French one. I want my son to do the same. To be the same. Being proud of his two cultures . In this song he gives a tribute to African women that he calls the Lionesses They protect their families, their lands. Women the lioness they work hard. They make sure that every needs are met. Women are our pillars in Africa.
Enjoy the song 🎡 " Les Lionnes" I love ❤ and love this song. Tribute to African women. Thank you πŸ™Yannick Noah for that beautiful song and thank you dear readers for reading my blog and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment