Tuesday, January 4, 2022

My Little Life 🌺in my Hometown 🌴

Hello dear readers. I hope you had a happy new year eve. Nothing special on my side. just living my life. No celebration for my son and I were sick we are still convalescent but that's fine because everyday is like a new year. I am.almost done with first project and guess what? someone wants to come in this week. yay! I hope everything will be fine. I wish you success,good health, this is part 2 of my Little life on Libreville my hometown.
little city on the coast.
This is Libreville. I like to see the sunset as you can see there is a little portion on earth on the sea. you can see it on the other side. it is called Pointe Denis. people like to go there to spend good time and have fun especially during holidays and weekends. there are nice lodges to stay in, you can see some elephants , marine turtles etc. i mean safari. you can do safari on this little piece of land.
natural vapor bath for Corona virus...
some short videos... about what I do. I will also share short videos of my other projects Libreville is a small town with a special history. I hope to share it with you on another post in this blog I enjoy every single day.
I love every steps and the end should be good and simple. not too much just simple. I like space and light. I am still working on the decorative aspect. that may change. I will put more colors. we don't have variety of choices here. remember it is a little town.
Every day is a special day for me. I like standing at the door and enjoy the breeze
the sound of the waves. that's why this apartment is special. you can rest with the sound of the waves, the wind when you open the door and the window. You feel cradled in another world (smile) you can quietly work here on your computer and you can watch TV.
... the sunset on the sea is magical. the sound of the ships with their lights at night too. you will see the lights from afar at the Pointe Denis. it is another world. the apartment is in the center of town. At walking distance of a pharmacy, some businesses,supermarkets, banks, cafés...I mean you have everything. this is our little life in Libreville
I hope to show you more short videos of my life in my little hometown Libreville. So some will see that people have different kind of life . lol
short videos so you can see how life is in my little town. My son is sleepy on a late afternoon. He sleeping in the arms of his sweet nanny
my website: www.poshenvogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment