Saturday, March 2, 2024

Life Lessons that I Learned from my Mother 🧑

This is a post where i share with you some of the things that i learned in life through my parents. There are many more but I want to start with these ones first. I hope they will inspire you too... I truly believe that the way we treat people or the way we view the world 🌎 first start by how we were raised. It started by how you see your parents behaving with others or how they indirectly teach you basic habits. Like for example: "Laetitia say thank you when someone gives you something " Guess what? i saw some adults who do not know how to say please or thank you. NOT JUDGING. IT IS WHAT I SAW...
My father when I was really young told me " When greeting adult people you don't give them your hand first, you wait if they want to shake your hand or not. You don't stare or look at older people in the eyes unless they ask you a specific question " You try to avoid too much familiarity with adult people. I know it can sound strange but it was the old school style ...πŸ˜… but he was raised like that and he taught that to me. Remember we all have our culture and traditions. Actually it was a way to show respect to the elders. I think as a mother that I am today, I am more and more conscious to set an example to my son by the way I talk or do things. IT IS NOT EASY AT ALL. When you realize it, then you know how difficult it is to be a parent and how your parents did a great job raising you. You can't judge πŸ™☹️their shortcomings too much because you are going to be a parent and you will face hard decisions too...
My parents were not perfect at all. They did the best they could but i can still say that i learned a lot from them. IT IS NOT EASY TO RAISE CHILDREN. IT IS NOT EASY TO BE A PARENT. You learn Every day. By the Grace of GOD we learn every single day. As a mother I discover myself every day because of my little one. The first word I can say when it comes to be a mother is the word PATIENCE. I mean like really In this post I share with you what i learned from my Mom. It taught me to see people differently. It also taught me to treat people with dignity... I ❤️ love my Mom so much. She is everything to meπŸ˜„πŸ™ƒ.
Thank you for reading and this is my blog www.poshenvogue.com This a song of wisdom. A song 🎡 of a well known African legend of music 🎢 Pierre Claver Akendengue A panafrican singer from Gabon He sings " Akewa" saying thank you to our parents. Thank you for the life... Dear readers,, enjoy " Akewa "

No comments:

Post a Comment