Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Give Yourself some Flowers🌺 πŸ’

Hello Dear Ladies, so it is Women History Month. Happy Woman makes happy life. Happy month to you again. All March is our month. It is not easy but it is possible ❤️😊 to be happy because it comes from inside, it comes from within us. Do not search happiness and love from other people ( friends, lovers... πŸ˜…) You will be disappointed to put your trust on people. So love your time alone.πŸ’†‍♀️ No stress! There are so many expectations that we have or people have about us. I have really changed my priorities as I am getting humbled and older. Some of the things are no longer a must for me. I truly enjoy my time alone. I am very happy alone sometimes. I like being on my own. I do not say no to love but I am not looking anymore because too much disappointment. Looking for the right person, right friend and right partner is the least of my concern or priorities these days now. I got my time , good time bad times and good memories and that is it. I am more and more focused on building myself, my self-confidence. I am into creating stuffs, writing ✍️ projects. Thinking about what to do for me and others. Thinking about ✍️ writing a new book πŸ“– maybe this year. It takes so much time but it worth it. 😌 I am dreaming about changing things for me, my family and even for my country or my continent. What can I do to improve some things. I also think about project to improve my little village back home in my country. Things like: What to do for the people living there. What I can bring to change their condition ( easy access to water; donations for the little school 🏫 they have there, something for children and women's health it is not easy in a country that does not want the well being of its people...but I love my country. I also think about pushing the agriculture project that I left unfinished. I told you about Donguila, my little village. I miss Donguila already. I have few posts on it and more will be coming soon. I never give up on what I do. ) there is so much to do! I am more and more in a reflecting mood. Reflexion and reflexion after reflexion everyday. May God bless me with life and opportunities to do it. The world 🌎 is bigger than me. And you Ladies, What are your dreams, your projects and goals? I am curious to know about them.
I love this song " On Γ©crit sur les Murs" we write on the walls the names of the people that we like and love. We write on the walls the messages for the days to come... We write on the walls the strength of our dreams. We write on the walls our hope. **** **** When it comes to happiness and self-esteem, self confidence it takes time to build it but also it needs few actions too. For instance, I saw some beautiful flowers πŸ’ at the shop today. You know how I love ❤️πŸŒΊπŸ’ flowers!! I have a complete post on flowers. Offer you some flowers yourself because you worth it. Me, I will get mine this weekend. Do not wait for people to give you what you deserve πŸ₯°πŸ˜‰. Love yourself first 😊 I pass the age of getting love and attention from others. Life is more than that. So are love and care. That is what I also mean by "Give yourself some flowers πŸ’πŸŒΊ" Don't be an option for someone but be a choice. Be with people who choose you.
You like me, or you don't like me, it is up to you. You love me, fine! or you don't, that's fine too. In love or not? Life is good. That should be the way to think. This is me when people say I can't be happy on my own. olala!! you have no idea how it feels good to be alone most of the time. Independence! Hakuna matata Hakuna matata. Life is no stress.
In this post I also wanted to share with you my routine of the week as usual. This is my Routine of taking care of myself/ Self-care and Me time These are some of the beauty products that I use these past few weeks. I try to see. Always remember to take care of yourself.
😌 relaxation timeπŸ’†‍♀️ Me time . I bought some candles as usual . You know how I love scented candles. These two are my favorite of Bath&Body Works since this month of March. The Mahogany intense one. I love the scent! I used to buy this one and the Icelandic Blue Waters one. Try them!
Libreville, my petite ville. I wrote a lot about my city in the previous posts in this blog.
I miss the sun and the palm trees🌴☀️. I miss the tropics with my hats. I miss the beach and coconut trees. My lazy afternoon reading, writing and my tea time😊☕️. Going to spend time at the cap, eating local food.
You know, I like reading magazines and books in my free time. So I am going to register for other new magazines subscription. I will show them to you and have my reviews. Maybe you will love them too. who knows?
My Week in Snacks I make πŸ˜‹ snacks and I also cook. I think I should share with you a post on Gabonese cuisine really. We have so many local dishes! I talked about it in my last book but I can make a post on that too. You will discover food from another land. This is a little bit of things that I ate. I mean yes there is more but just to give you a little idea
This is the cover of my last book. I miss some of the things of home
I miss Libreville ... It is still my hometown. The city where I was born and grew up. I am a girl from the tropical world ☀️🌴 I guess I said everything here in this post today. I hope you have a wonderful week. Happy Women History month and remember to take good care of yourself and to give yourself some flowers πŸ’ 🌺 because women are flowers 🌹🌻 Thank you for passing by my blog. I close this post with some few thoughts "always keep your Humanity standard and care" Do not be a mean or selfish person. Always think about helping others without expecting something in turn. We only live once in this world. Keep the good habit. Be good to others. Love one and another. Thank you
πŸ₯° My everything.❤️ there's no me without You. I love ❤️ you to the moon πŸŒ™ 🌚 and back

No comments:

Post a Comment