Saturday, January 15, 2022

Go! The Panthers of Gabon/ African Cup of Nations 2021

Good job the Black Panthers of Gabon! Let's go for more win. We are watching the African Cup of Nations that happen in Cameroon now. Cameroon and their Indomitable Lions are hosting this year the great soccer event in Africa. Yes,We love soccer! Yesterday was a good game we played so well against the Black Stars of Ghana. I was surprised because We managed the game very well. Strength to our team 241. Ghana is a strong soccer team with so many experienced players but we did very well we did better than them. I am proud of my team. Our national symbol is no joke! You can't see us. Yes we are the Black Panthers Lol!!!
Next game is against Morocco. Let's fight against the Atlas Lions of Morocco. Let's go Gabon we can do it! We are not afraid of the Atlas Lions we met them several times already. Yes we can! Get ready Morocco we are coming for you! Our Panthers will bite you and throw you on the ground. Lol!!
I was really worried when I read that our team would play against the Black Stars. Ghana went several times to World Cup of Soccer and they played very well there. So you understand why I was like... To me it was a lost game already but...Team 241 did it! Thank you guys! A nice goal from the Ghanaian team early in the match. Not surprised it is a very good team. It is a fact and we know it. But then later almost at the end, a wonderful goal of Allevinah for the panthers of Gabon. O! Yes that's why I love soccer! One of my favorite sports I watch on TV. The surprise always happen even at the last minute. Gabon's team is not bad it just needs more discipline I guess or something like control and a good coaching. We have good players. All my support to team 241.
This is what happen when the team 241 is happy. I cross my fingers for the next match.
my website: www.poshenvogue.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment