Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Nostalgia, When You Hold Me❤

(My little baby took that picture for me! woop! woop! He climbed the chair and he took my camera... Mama's boy forever) Hello Dear Readers! Really after sharing with you all these sad memories of my young age, I still remember that life worth living after all. Those years were difficult in my life. Talking about it today is like a therapy. Deception, disappointment.. I know all that. Unfortunately you can't trust people nowadays but...love always stand. Love always win. I chose to forgive and move on. Tomorrow is another day and life goes on. There is no need to be sad or bitter because there are people who are going through more than that. There are people who are going through a lot! Tonight I just want to encourage someone and remind you that life is live. I have this strong nostalgia holding me tobnight and as a result, I had in my mind two beautiful old songs of Diana Ross. Her voice, like a sparrow, takes you to another world where you feel comfort. I want to take you back in the days because this post is also a continuation of the 80's vibe. There was a special life those days. Every evening and night I would play these beautiful songs in Libreville my little hometown. It would calm me and relax me as I was looking at the sea. The sounds of the waves and the breeze of the sea blowing through the curtains and entering the living room were everything. That's the best side of living on the coast! If you know, you know. "Missing You" Diana Ross
Really that other song is EVERYTHING. This is a timeless song written by Lionel Richie. It is so so perfect! You can sing it (or play it) to the one you love. You can also sing it to your children. This is a masterpiece. Even when she sang it to the crowd at Central Park in NYC, she was crying of emotion. I could feel her because this song is everything. It has all my emotion when I listen to it. Next time I am going there at Central Park I will listen to it in my earphones. Remember that Love always win. Thank you for reading this short note. I will see you for more stories and discussion. Enjoy! "Endless Love" Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
You can also visit my other blog: www.poshenvogue.com The view , the nature... Enjoy and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment