Thursday, August 19, 2021

Pray for Afghanistan

Dear readers this is not going to be a long post today. My heart is broken... I just want to say: " let's pray for Afghanistan" After reading the news and watching what is happening now it is difficult to be indifferent. I am deeply sad and shocked. i don't know if i should be angry or...i dont know. The people always suffer the decisions of those leaders. They are selfish. As MJ sang "They Don't Care About Us" and i believe that it is True. they really don't care... Please pray for the children especially girls and women. pray for the families. pray for the babies pray for the Christians who live and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ pray for a better way to handle the situation there. Everyday we wake up to read some bad news. This world we are living in is falling apart? My heart, my thoughts and prayers for the Afghan people. I honestly don't know what will happen tomorrow. It is difficult...it is a scary situation. There are things that I am really confused about. so many whys in my head with no real answers. Please pray for the peace of Afghanistan... a little walk on memory lane. few years ago i went to Smithsonian museum to discover the Afghan Art. I want to share it with u

No comments:

Post a Comment