Friday, June 16, 2023

WHERE IS THE LOVE In This WORLD?

I don't know..really I don't know how to start this post today. I want it to be short,, concise and people can understand my point of view. I have been trying to write something about this new trend...but..my O my... I didn't know we humankind would even have debate about gender. I read the news and I am like...wow. I am speechless. I am shocked. I don't know where this world is heading to. The problem is today you can't voice your opinion without being canceled. without being called hater etc. well if Blogger cancel this post, it will mean what it means. Anyway I am still going to write my thoughts on that matter. We are supposed to live in a world of freedom of speech right? please understand that everything is not about hatred. please I beg! sometimes it is just some question marks. wondering what's going on? First, I want to start with this quote of George Orwell that I like so much!
Two, I want to start with this song because the lyrics have always talked to me and still do. And because I have the same question : "Where is the Love?"
I like when they say: "Can you practice what you preach?" "Where is the love y'all? where is the truth y'all?" We Christians need to always teach to our children Psalm 139: " ...I am fearfully and wonderfully made. "🔥 what a powerful word🔥☀️ WE ARE WONDERFULLY MADE BY GOD. THERE WAS NO MISTAKES WHEN HE MADE YOU, YOU. You are amazing, a Masterpiece from the Creator. If you did your biology classes you would know the human body is amazing!! I am in awe with What God did. So as we say in Africa now " You, you be you!" The western world o wow! I am sitting here and asking myself what's wrong with the western world nowadays? My God!! Wow! what's going on? No, this post won't be long. Just some few thoughts and questions. please give me some answers. today it seems like I witness things that I could never think it could happen. they are questioning now what a woman is. they encourage some transition of genders and..and ..and I don't know anymore. They say you can reject the gender you were born in. There was a time in my teenage years , I started dressing like a boy. Trying to act like a boy but I knew deep inside that I was definitely a girl. there's a quote that says no matter how long a trunk of tree remains in water, it will never be a crocodile. That's a fact! I knew that I was not a boy. In fact, I was just surrounded by men and boys at that time. Later on, I fell in love with a boy and that was it. you need to ask yourself this question: people encouraging and supporting such things are they really loving you? children are their first prey. you see all the energy they do put in it. Dear readers, is it always a problem of "Phobia" when someone thinks something doesn't make any sense? or thinks differently? When "They" make new rules or new laws it is important to understand the motivation behind. It is important that these laws are really about spreading Love. Do they really love and care about you? A little story: I was young when I first heard about woman's excision. Back in the 90's I even did with some of my classmates a presentation on it at school. I perfectly remember that excision was something that was not accepted back in those days. Many activists such as African supermodels condemned and talked about excision on women in front of the world. Countries of the western world were kind of punishing and condemning this practice done in some African countries and some other cultures. But today...are they supporting this same practice today or I mean am I hallucinating?? or did they condemn it bc it was from Africa? Rhooo???? my God! Let's read what female excision means. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) (By the way WHO is not an African organization I want to make that precision) "Female genital mutilation (FGM) comprises all procedures that involve partial or total removal of external female genitalia or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons" I remember when I was in Utah hearing a story that some African women who had excision had a visa as some kind of asylum status in the US because they were victims of genital excision. Maybe I am wrong I should do more research on that matter but in the page of the US travel state gov page you can read this: What Are the Criminal Consequences of Performing or Assisting in FGM/C? It is against U.S. law to perform FGM/C on a girl under the age of 18, or to send or attempt to send her outside the United States so FGM/C can be performed. Violation of the law is punishable by up to 5 years in prison, fines, or both. There is no exception for performing FGM/C because of tradition or culture. Cutting and other procedures that injure the female genital organs of a girl under 18 are prohibited under U.S. law. uh? did I just read this,? Now the question for me is: what does the process of changing a female genital to a man's require? According to a medical website (they call it a sex reassignment btw wow...no comment) So it requires to remove the uterus and the vagina. Whoa!! that's even worse or am I wrong? So...now I am serioulsy confused. in my head I am asking myself if transgenderism does not equate with mutilation of organs? If it is the case why...is it supported then? Why some parents are doing it to their children? Let's be careful because God is still watching o! just saying. I am just saying. be wise! be wise. how can the western world is condemning a cultural pratice (Which I do not agree with) but doing it even worse than the others. They still manage to do the same thing i mean doing it in a very even worse. Please make it make sense to me. I am confused oooo (My African accent is out because I am so so confused) seriously guys let's be honest what does a child know about all this? Nothing! so me again asking myself , when some people supporting such practice do theyreally love you? Be wise! let's be wise All this is a result of many many things. People call you too conservative when you try to say : no I don't agree with this lifestyle according to God. it reminds me of some conversations that I had with some people. kinda of calling me too strict, too conservative etc because I said according to my Faith , the Bible says family starts with a man with a woman. the union according to God. And yes, they told me you are too conservative too this.. Now I really wonder what is their thoughts today? 🤔 Anyway...I end it here. come and cancel this post it is OK. we are in a world where you can say nothing anymore without being called hater. I should just worry about my salvation and my soul because that's more important as this world is going into a... Children know nothing about all this nonsense! they just want to be children period. everything that they do it is the parents who are behind it: racism, discrimination and the list goes on when parents teach them to love everyone every races they will do and when parents teach them to change themselves and their bodies they will also do. Just know that everything we do have consequences.. sigh... What a world! WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN As for me I stand with these words: I only know two genders Male and female that's it. now get angry if you want but remember what George Orwell said. we talk about freedom of speech... LET KIDS BE KIDS!! I am glad in Africa we are still safe from all this trend... well for now . please we do not need it. we need to focus on developing the continent. Call us too conservative, too strict, too old school..that's fine! we are good with these words. People need to understand everything is not about changing. We in Africahave oir culture and beliefs. I beg respect people's opinion and culture bc u are not doing better. Keep what u believe is good for you. I just hope we will keep our children safe from all this. Let's see ... Thanks for reading see you on a next post. I end here with a masterpiece of the 90's sung by Youssou Ndour and Neneh Cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment