Saturday, February 24, 2024

The 80's Was a Vibe!

Yes, the 80's was a whole vibe! It was life and fun. It was everything. I miss those years really. There were so many talents. Even in style, fashion outfis it was a whole vibe seriously. I am sorry if you didn't live it lol! I often been told that I look a little bit like Janet Jackson. Good! Because I have always been a fan, and she marked the 80's as well. And no! I cannot dance like her even if I wish I could Lol! Janet is...sexy! She has this je ne sais quoi that makes you fall in love with her. I wrote about her in my other website: www.poshenvogue.com We used to listened to her a lot.My favorite album of Janet Jackson is "Damita Jo" . This album is everything. A friend took me back in time with this iconic song and video clip of her. It is amazing to see how she can get you focused on her with almost nothing around. Just her performing and expressing her talent. She alone is dancing nobody else but she got all our full attention. Yes, this is talent! The Pleasure Principle"
She is also the sensual one. Anyway we need more of this kind of music. It was the vibe of the 80's and the 90's
Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment