Saturday, February 17, 2024

Honest Talk/1

This is something I wanted to share with you
I belong to a special country called the last Eden on earth. You want to know why? Then you should come visit the deep part of Gabon 🇬🇦 where pure nature meets spirituality and mysticism. Ovengo a song of a young Gabonese artist Donzer. that song 🎵 shows the mystical aspect of my country mixed with nature. The melody and the sounds in the background are amazing! It is a mix of modern and traditional rythms. No matter what my country is going through, I am still proud to come from here Gabon🙏
Next! This is my Honest talk. Like I said earlier I do not condone injustice and hate. I believe that people should be treated with Love and respect. I believe in equal rights, respect of Human rights ... But if one feels like being threatened the best thing is to go where you are loved
You don't even try to understand our culture or who we are, but you only come to tell us how to think and live. Who told you that your culture is better than mine? when I look yours, I have some questions too. So never go to people and tell them how they are supposed to think and live. I close this post with a well known 🎵 song This is a song that I truly love. It is from Malian 🇲🇱 singer named Salif Keita. He had a lot of success back in the 80's and 90's. He was internationally known. Salif Keita was an advocate of African Albinos'protection and the respect of their human rights. He sings a well known song :"Africa" a tribute to the African continent.
My blog: www.poshenvogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment