Thursday, February 1, 2024

Discussions and Stories/ More Talking

Hello dear readers ๐Ÿ˜Š more discussions and stories i share with you in this post.
A song in memory of my beloved country Gabon. A call for patriotism to all Gabon's children. Wherever you are do not forget where you come from... that's just a beautiful song ๐ŸŽต thank you Annie Flore. Annie Flore Batchiellilys "Bisse Ngabu"
I think, I should talk about my usual videos. Just know that sometimes I can tell you a story while laughing but there is more to that. Sometimes laughter can cover pain or disappointment. I usually choose to convey my feelings (sadness, anger, disappointment) into laughter. But if you stay just at the superficial of the stories, you will not understand the message behind. Next! Let's talk about something less serious! My teacher cried in the classroom in front of us
By the way...we lost our cat again...This is really painful and sad. We have been trying to find him in vain. Someone left the door opened and the cat left for adventure I guess and he got lost on his way. It didn't come back like for few days now... and it is sad especially for my little boy who was more and more attached to him. I don't know where the poor baby is gone... I pray that he comes back home. Please ๐Ÿ™Lord Jesus bring our cat ๐Ÿˆ back ๐Ÿก home๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

No comments:

Post a Comment