Saturday, September 10, 2022

Libreville🌴🇬🇦, Petite Ville/2

Hello dear readers, These days I have been in a peaceful state of mind. Really I truly mean it because I went through some ups and downs. There is always a good time flowing like a river in your life and some rocky ones too. Watching the sea through my windows everyday relieves me a lot. Stress free. It reminds me that life is more important than anything else. I like nature and I miss going to my village lately. (you read my posts on my village) I hope to be going there soon. The road is not easy and sometimes it can discourages you to go there. It is a shame that "They" don't do what is neccessary to make these roads better.But hey! What can we do? *** **** Libreville is my petite ville. Please! Always remember these sweet words.It is not perfect like the big cities in the world but it is the place where I was born and partly grew up. So yes, there is a strong attachment here.
Sometimes I get upset to see some stuffs that "They" can work on and make better. "They" have enough financial resources to do it but "they" choose not to do it but instead they use that money for something else... well, no comment. Anyway, I will not keep talking about it in this post. This is not the purpose here. Unfortunately that's the not interesting part to discuss about my country especially my hometown. It is just...How can I explain it? It is just FRUSTRATING. It sometimes makes you want to...Scream! But I can't. Are we even allowed to? If you complain and if you talk...hum! No comment. o Well, C'est la vie!
Let me just share with you some short videos of my life in my hometown. I like to call Libreville, petite ville because it is a small town and it is my way to show you how I care about my place and my city. I told you the history of how Libreville started. How Libreville were founded. My cousin who wrote a book about it, got me captivated by the story as a matter of fact I do not live far from the area called Glass in town. And that area was once belonging to the British. There are many restaurants there (Talking about the U.K, I read the sad news of the passing of Queen Elizabeth II. She was a part of History, a special figure to the British people and she was one of the longest monarch in power. Her passing marks the end of an era I guess and frankly I don't know what's going to happen next) Well, who am I to even think and ask such question? Back to my post. I make some shorts (videos) often now because it is easy for me and I have an inspiration at the exact moment
This is a blog of my life. A life diary...that I share with the readers. *** Talking about something else, the weather is changing in Gabon. Rains are coming little by little and it is not easy at all. The sky is getting grey and really grey and rainy. Yes, we are crossed by the equator. This is also the time for school! My little boy is about to go back to school very soon. Hum! Thats going to be a busy year again. When the rainy season starts it is crazy in town. The tropical rain! We are going to wake up early like we used to do last academic year. The city gets inundated and it is not funny at all. My little man is growing up, I can't believe it. I guess I already want another child now. (laughing) I mean...yes, why not? Two days ago I saw that ship from my bedroom. It was just there not moving. Just there in the middle of the sea area. I found it quite thrilling but I took a view and a video of it. It only left this afternoon. Maybe the people inside were fishing
Some ships coming from other countries often come to Gabon fishing because we have so many fishes and varieties of them here. When the sun is shining on the sea, it is just like a mirror that you see. Something like some lights dancing on the water. It is so wonderful and powerful all at once. the Creation is amazing and yes, I deeply believe in God. An Almighty God who is also close to the little human creature that I am. I feel blessed to see it everyday. I am simply grateful...
I have been going out again and I enjoyed it even though I am busy too. Like I went to this nice cafe in town that you see in the pictures. I just needed to spend a little bit of time out of home. I am still working on renovating the family's house and it is A LOT OF WORK and Money! I guess building a new house is cheaper than renovating one seriously. Prices in my country are rising up and up these past few months. I don't know but there is a serious inflation and people are complaining. It worries me how prices are rising up so fast these days. Some families have difficulties meeting their needs and even sending their children at school. Even paying medical bills. I don't know where this situation will lead us really. May God be our strength. I hope something will be done otherwise...It can be very bad for the population and our country. Well, I bought this nice paint at the artisanal market in town. I like the woman on the painting, she looks free. I wish I could be like her. I will eventually (Still working on it ) smile.
By the way! I will be starting some guitar lessons at home. I always wanted to do it. I tried it before but...it was difficult for me. (Laugh) so i gave up. but This time I will put all my effort in it. I will also get back to my flowers world really. I want to work on making a little garden. I am dreaming of a nice pergola covered with flowers. I come from a family where women like flowers and like to plant. They all have green hands like we say in French. You know how I love flowers too. My Mom and her sisters. But my Mom is kind of flexible when you think about it because my aunts are very strict if you even try to touch their flowers anyhow they are not happy. You can't play with their flowers, you can't mistreat their flowers. When her garden is not looking good then you know my aunt is not feeling well or she is upset about something happening in her life. Flowers are so beautiful. A house without a garden of flowers...is boring. I must seriously work on that. It will be something that will get me busy as well. Planting flowers...I love it! I hope to write another post on flowers but those planted and grown by me. A complete album of flowers why not?
Well dear readers, I think I am done with this short post. I had a wonderful week and I invite you to visit my other blog www.poshenvogue.com I know I must update it. (laugh) I have been lazy to write some articles but please bare with me. I will be back with a new post there soon. I later on decided to put my beautiful lady on the wall of my bedroom. Do you like it? I like ! because the blue color remind me of the water theme and the sun when it goes down the lights through the windows and shine on the lady.
In the following short video, I was impressed to see how the sky was turning reddish as th sun was going to sleep. It was amazing! If you could just see it but the camera does not show it enough. Ok! Again, thank you for reading and see you in a next post.
(My son was excited to see what was inside the bag) Laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment