Sunday, September 4, 2022

She Was the People's Princess

(Source: google.com) My Mom called me from France few days ago and she told me try to catch up on the new TV documentaries about Lady Diana. "It is sad Laetitia" she said. It is sad indeed... Yes, it was the 31rst of August and we all remember the tragic death of the Princess of Wales in Paris. Where was I? How old was I? I was 16 years old when it happened and yes I remember the head lines on the news. It was all over the newspapers and on TV. What a brutal death. What a sad end. Nobody was prepared for that. I was at home. I watched the France TV news at home that night. Pretty shocking...It could not be a joke. It was true. It really happened. She was the people's princess. Unfortunately her daughter in law in America doesn't understand it...The American actress probably thinks she can be compared to her and get all the world's attention the same way. But...No. She cannot. They have two different type of hearts. Sorry you can never be Lady Diana. There was and there will always be one Lady Diana. It is maybe difficult to understand certain things when you have not the royal culture. It is another way of life. Simplicity, affection, compassion that was what we knew about Princess Diana. She was class and elegant an inspiration to many women. It is unfortunate Lady Diana had to leave so early this life. I made that video some years ago. I was just inspired to do it one night at home, as I was sitting and saw that beautiful picture of her again. What a beautiful soul she was. She looked like a fragile flower but surprisingly a very strong person inside. She was a beautiful woman. She had this strong desire to live, to break barriers and she did it in her own way. Her aura her personality drew attention to her without even searching for it.
(Source: US weekly) One of my favorite pictures of her. Sitting gently outside on the stairs. She looked so down to earth. One would forget at that moment that she was a princess. She was royal. She seemed like a person that anybody could go talk to and say hi. We were also sad for her two sons that she left behind so early. It was nice to see them growing, becoming men eventhough she was not there anymore. I tried to gather some of my meaningful pictures of her found on the internet. The beauty, the good, the sadness... I added a song of a well known singer from Ivory Coast Nst Cophies (rest in peace great artist). He released that song after she passed away. The title was Lady Diana. This is my way to pay a tribute to Lady Di

No comments:

Post a Comment