Saturday, October 1, 2022

Just Living My Life🌞 ...

Another day in my hometown. Just living my life in my little town. How is your life so far dear readers? This is me with now some purple braids🤭😊! I try everything now! (Laugh) Hello back in my little world that I share with you. Every short videos I make for myself and for you to discover my little town Libreville.
I can't get enough of my view and the sea. I love it! I live for it! I started my guitar lessons and I enjoy it. My son sometimes wants to play it too but he can't yet ( smile) He just too little for it now. I just want him to know that music can be played with instruments. As a matter of fact, I want him to learn about any musical instrument when he will grow up. My guitar time is really important to me and as the saying goes music soothes the soul
When I live my life in my little town, I do what I enjoy doing in my free times and eating what i like. Sometimes I think it is good to please yourself with some good pastries like these good French eclairs. You know how delicious it can be when you eat them with a French song in your ears (smile)
I also go visit places and go shopping when I can. Like I saw in this big commercial place, these nice paints. I am thinking about changing the apartment's decoration soon.I want to bring a different touch with an African spirit. Something from my country Something cultural. Imagine something like that with the view of the sea and the ships. The wind blowing inside the place. The wind blowing on your face. The breeze of the sea. Humm!! I love it! I live it! I like it and I live for it!(laugh) At night you can only see far away the lights of Pointe Denis🌴. I like to stand at my window at night and enjoy the view and the sun going down. Pointe Denis in the very old days when Libreville was not founded yet, was the place of a king with his people. Some people across the sea on the coast would go there too to talk about important issues.
So back to my little life in my hometown, I mean in short, you don't need much to be happy. Happiness comes within first right? So these are some pictures. And of course some of my short videos that I like to make these past few months. Because yes, I am lazy to make full videos these days lol! It takes too much time to shoot and edit them.
I guess I feel at peace with myself😊. I feel peace inside of me.
some short videos and pictures from my place❤😊
You can see the sea and my view at night. It is just heaven.
would you try eating something from Gabon? Do you remember I shared on a older post something called atanga that we eat in my country. This is how it looks when cooked It is really good! People cook it differently too. If you find the atangas, try them. But you won't easily find them overseas.
I share with you stuffs that I like to use and stuffs that I do sometimes
Sorry my videos sometimes can be posted twice accidentally and I have hard time editing my post these days because of this new system they put here. O well...
Thank you for reading and to pass by my blog. Hope to see you again. You can also visit my other blog website: www.poshenvogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment