Friday, September 2, 2022

Just A Little bit of Me🌞 in Libreville🌴

Hello Everyone I have not much to say in this post just sharing a little bit of me in Libreville my little hometown. As you will see I did my best to start again some full videos. It takes time to do it and I am kind of lazy these past few years. Lol! I am glad I am doing an effort again and it seems like I am at a better place in my head. Of course I have here some short videos too. (laugh) because it is so easy to make them and when I make them, I catch the moment and the feeling at the moment. I recently did some braids but these ones are the longest I never did before (smile)
because I like to try new things.
How is life in my town so far? Nothing much. Just the sunny weather. The same routine and I didn't do much these days. Kids are starting school soon here in my country. My son will go back to his school. Vacations are over! The weather will soon change too. A lot of tropical heavy rains will be coming but for now I enjoy the sun, the beach and the flowers.
This song takes me back in the old days. I was maybe 9 years old when I first listen to it in my hometown here. It was a beautiful song and the best years of my life. It is an ode to Black woman. Guilou Lafages was singing for the beauty of Black woman. Where he is in the video looks like my hometown but it is not. He is in Guadeloupe ( a French island where he is originally from) I love this song. The nature, the palm trees ( we liked to play under palm trees), the wind,the sun and the Love above everything. He is very romantic in his songs. The title is "Fille du Soleil" meaning Daughter of the Sun. "Daughter of the Sun, with your beautiful black hair on your tanned skin (golden skin) Daughter of the Sun your picture follows me and meets me everywhere (Like he can't get over her. Like he can't forget her)...The song was released in 1988. Wow! Imagine how old it is but still one of his best till today. You can't understand that kind of music if/unless you are not African or from the islands. We understand each others lol! And yes, Guilou was sexy. Ha! ha! ha! that made him special when he was singing. His voice was also special.
I also share some of my favorite things to do: haul, spending time on my own etc I hope you will like it too...
Thank you for reading My other blog www.poshenvogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment