Thursday, September 7, 2023

Sometimes Writing is Difficult...

Really Dear Readers...Dear diary. Dear Carnet de voyage. This is the first time I write this way. I can't explain this feeling. And I can't talk to someone at this point. My mouth cant open. I can't express how I feel these days. Just a disappointment from the news I read here and there. Personal disappointements too. I have not talked to my mother for a while I don't want to talk. I can't explain. Sometimes writing is difficult. I mean I look the recent news back home too and I can't think properly. I am disappointed...Everything disappoints me. I mean I have no words. I give up. Also it feels like what you have been waiting for so long, now happens to you doesn't give you any excitement. like you have it but no feeling of joy and gratitude. still I am grateful though ๐Ÿ™...And no life isn't easy. As for myself I miss everything. I thought writing would help but no...I am simply exhausted. Exhausted by everything. Does it happen tp you too? Or amI the only one feeling this? Please GOD help me!
There are moments like thatI guess. I have no inspiration these days. nothing at all. No desire to write anymore. I am tired of everything and people disappoint me too. Please GOD help me. People...disappoint me.. But when I am alone I try to take what relax me: music, good laundry freshly clean, good memories of childhood, lady perfumes. Also good memories of friends. moments you spent together, the laughter but ...Sometimes I feel like I just want to go and leave this world forever. I am tired. I am exhausted. I don't want to look back . I want to look forward but no more strength honestly. In my head it is like: What's the point of all this? What's the point to wake up every morning? Everything frustrates me at this point. I want to close all my social media accounts and my cellphone. I am tired. But that's the only way my family and friends can reach out. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time when I was a child and worry about NOTHING. Sometimes I feel like I am leaving this world already. I am in bed and I am like leaving. Fast heartbeats. I can't explain. I can only imagine myself meeting my family who went on the other side of the river of life. I am tired. Extremely exhausted drained. I can't anymore. I want to go no where. I want to write ✍ when I feel inspired to There is no justice in this world, there is nothing nothing nothing good in this world at this point. About my country I have no words honestly. There is no way I can't explain how I feel...but I don't want to be with people.. I mean nothing makes me happy these days. Crying isn't enough at this point. I want to rest that's it. I hope everything is fine on your side dear readers. I wish you the best. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment