Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Gabon🇬🇦🌴 Always in my Heart❤

Mbolo! Everyone In this post I do not have a lot to say. I just want to share these wonderful Gabon Vlogs of Karelle and Olivier. It was their first time there> These Vlogs gave me some hope and reminded me that Gabon is still and always in my heart no matter what. Yes, I was and I am still kind of disappointed about many things back home but I only have one country. What can I do? I do not have an exchange country at all and I do not need to exchange it anyway. Even if it happens, this is where I come from. This is where my parents come from. This is my root, my life here. Gabon the last Eden on Earth where mother nature and the spirit talk directly to your heart. Serenity, tranquility. An exceptional experience that you will live nowhere else. Gabon where the wildlife comes to you as if it wants to welcome you. As you will see they didn't have to wait for days to see from their eyes the wildlife. Everything is pure and natural. And yes, they discovered the potamochoerus! And wait! They saw and were impressed by the surfing hippos!!! Actually our elephants and buffaloes surf in the ocean too. Lol! That happens in Gabon. Ok you have the contrast of the jungle, the forest, the mangrove and right behind you, the ocean. The savannah and plains are in the south part of the country. It is so magical like a gallery of pictures! That's the area of lions and so on but they could not go there. They went to some touristic sites and parks. They could not go to every parks because there are a number and for this trip, they only had just few days. The adventure was a complete story, a diary , between the obstacle of the roads but the experience to walk in the Gabonese nature (forest, jungle) made them feel like (the way I described it in my previous posts about Donguila) the explorers back in those days. The explorers when they first put their feet in my country. This is the feeling you get when you go in our wild nature. I guess that's the feeling that Jeff Bezos had when he recently came to stay in on the bungalows of Pongara Lodge. Next time I will do the same. No need to spend more coins outside. I will do my touristic trips at home in my country.
If you ever pass by Gabon 🇬🇦🌴 try to live that experience too. You won't regret it! Just get the right touristic agency to organize everything perfectly. Go Visit the different parks and bays: Loango, Pongara, Wonga-Wonge (where MJ went when he visited Gabon) Corisco Bay Sette Kama in Gamba, Cap Lopez, Cap Esterias and Santa Clara. You can also go to the Bay of Laetherback Turtles... and the list goes on) The couple made me discover even things that I didn't know about my own country on those few days. Like drinking water from the creeper on the trees. So when you are lost in the forest and thirsty just cut the creeper you will find pure water to drink. I hope to be doing the same adventure soon. *****Talking about Gabon, I recently published my first book about Libreville that you can find on Amazon. It islike a guide to live for newcomers******
Well, thank you Karelle and Olivier, your videos moved me so much and made me love my country again and again. My sweet Gabon. Once again I fell in love with Gabon. Thank you because your videos gave me some hope. without further ado these are Karelle and Olivier's Vlogs in Gabon. Vlog 1 ( First day Going to Pongara Lodge and the nature) They tell the whole story of their adventure. They wanted to kayak on the mangrove but the hippo was already there.
Vlog 2 they went to sleep in the heart of the forest. At the end they had their experience. by the way always I recommend you to always keep some snacks with you bcause sometimes the agents can be late to take you to one place to another and you might get hungry.
Vlog 3
Vlog 4 ( They went to the Bay of Shells) They went from Port Gentil, one of the main cities of Gabon to the bay.
Vlog 5 (Going to see the whales and they were lucky to see some dolphins but he could not film it because it happened just like that as he woke up from his bungalow)
Vlog 6 Visit at Nyonie and end of tehir trip in Gabon
Thank you for reading. You can also visit my website www.poshenvogue.com These are the lost files of my last visit in Donguila with a team (walking in the land that my father purchased and worked on) I was going there for what I elaborated in my previous post Donguila in my father's land. Thank you!
you can also go to this beautiful website: www.gabonwildlifecamps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment