Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Pray for Niger 🇳🇪

let's pray 🙏for Niger 🇳🇪 please but seriously something is happening in Africa. Stay connected and watch the news...something is happening in Africa. I close my mouth. No more words from me but it is serious. The West part of Africa is on fire. The desire of freedom is strong.
(picture Source: Al Jazeera) I don't know what to say. just watch the news. My heart is sad at the same time because too much in my mind. For decades people have been mocking us because of this or that knowing perfectly that Africa is the richest continent of the world. well... Did you God saw all our tears? is Africa standing up again? is it time for the change that we Africans have been longing for? Am I going to witness a new Africa soon? is freedom coming at last? The Africa of Patrice Lumumba (rest in peace true leader) gone too soon the Africa of Thomas Sankara (humble leader rest in peace) your blood wasn't shed in vain. Gone too soon. The Africa of Nelson Mandela (rest in peace, always standing) and the list goes on. I am also thinking of great men like Marcus Garvey who had a dream for this continent (rest in peace), Marthe and Felix Moumié, Um Nyobé, Ernest Ouandié We don't forget your fight for freedom. We can't forget you. I think about David Diop who wrote this so great and famous poem "Africa my Africa" Your cry is not in vain. it is written like a prophecy. Maybe the time is coming at last who knows? This wind of change is serious. Africa doesnt want these obsolete leaders in power anymore. Leaders who are dictated and told what to do and to do things. No more of these puppets leaders who destroy this continent, killing innocent lives for their personal benefits and the benefits of the West ( the western world🌎). Just because they want to remain in power forever and being corrupted by external forces. Hum! I close my mouth right here but please no, no more of it. Gabon is entering his important presidential elections this month too. The people is extremely tired...I don't know what will happen. I just pray too. well let's see because enough is enough. Neocolonialism enough,, lies of deal enough, manipulation and political pressure enough.. No it can't be like that forever...I don't want to cry but it has to stop. This everlasting slavery is enough. People of the world always making fun of us, mocking us. No it is time to bring respect 🙏 for this continent which gave a lot. Niger I pray for you. We pray for you. You are not alone... To you, every descents of the African continent ( wherever you are) you should be on your knees and pray for what is happening on West Africa now. This is not a joke. I don't want to cry. We are one. I vowed to myself that I will never talk about political news in this blog again but what is happening now in Africa must be talked about. The crisis in Niger means a lot to many of us in the French Africa. The English Africa should join forces to support 🇳🇪Niger. It is time for us to write a new page in our History book. They used us so much for decades!!, they lied to us so much, stealing our natural resources for centuries. no! we can't anymore. It is enough...No that can't be forever. Wake up Africa. Lions 🦁of Africa roar now. Wake up children of Africa. Freedom is coming I believe it. Time will tell. Freedom is coming in Africa. Oh yes I know. Thank you for reading. ( On another note, You can also visit and read my website at www.poshenvogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment