Monday, August 7, 2023

Homie Say Yeah!

OMG! So many memories! I can't believe it! It's been 6 good years now! I remember this video clip as if it was yesterday. My friend Browdy Lowen just reminded me of "Homie Say Yeah". He called me to join his group of friends that I didn't know at all. One day he called me, he wanted me to be a part of his video clip. I was like :"No...I don't think I can do it...You know how shy I am when it comes to this kind of thing." And his lyrics made feel like...kind of uncomfortable and I told him thatI wasn't sure. But then he told me:" it is ok Laetitia let's just have fun with us this afternoon!" Ok! I honestly had a good time. I met his friends that day but never saw them again after this video clip shoot. He sang this song a year before and he then decided to shoot the video in town. And I had to be there because he really wanted me to be there. I was in another town so I did the trip just for the occasion. I wore a pink shirt and a blue pair of jeans. Nothing special. Just me on my everyday. We were all simple in our everyday outfits. Just us. And here it is still...I am laughing just watching the video again. So this is the song Browdy Lowen " Homie Say Yeah"
If you have not read my first magazine that I created on my own you can go on Amazon.com Laetitia Meyo/ for the Posh en Vogue Magazine I also have two books on amazon 1/ A Night with a Marine 2/ How Far is this America and you can also visit my website: www.poshenvogue.com Thank you for passing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment