Monday, April 22, 2024

While Waiting...❤️

Yes, i love flowers💐🌺 This is for my Special Someone...a song of Celine Dion in French that I love. Yes, a song that I ❤️love I like this song. Love is everywhere. You just need to be ready anytime anyday. Let me write ✍️ something to my special someone tonight. This is like a prayer. Like my prayer of Love that I will be reading again in few years to come when everything will happen. This song is an inspiration. I think about this special moment. The lyrics are amazingly written and thought. Celine Dion "En Attendant ses Pas"
Dear Lover,❤️ this is for you. This is a beautiful song for you. A beautiful love song for you. Frankly, I have no idea of how you look like but I know you are somewhere in this world. The distraction is no more the future is right here. Love is right here. No more craziness from me. Crazy stuffs that I used to do sometimes. I have matured enough I think. I made mistakes in the past. I made Wrong choices and wrong decisions. I learned from my mistakes🤦‍♀️😟 really. I am still learning to improve myself but I have learned a lot. This is me now. I have no idea of how you look like but I know you are somewhere in the world🙏☀️. Maybe you are still distracted but God will make you see clearly now. No need to envy others'love relationships. Mine will be different and special. Mine will be amazing and fulfilling. Mine will be made by God for me. It will be the happiness that I did not get from my previous one. I am sure you will love me the way I am! You will love me with my not so perfect parts of me. You will teach me how to improve those parts. You will help me grow more. I will be waiting for your unconditional love. This is me now after deception and deceptions. This is me now after disappointments and heartbreaks. I have learned from life. It was tough Dear Lover but here I am still standing. I have learned from my naivety, my wrong assumptions🤦‍♀️ I have learned from my mistakes. I guess I am mature now. Heartbreak, deception hurt a lot but I have learned to get back on my feet again and again. I have healed🙏...so while waiting that you come, I will be listening to beautiful songs and I will be dancing alone. While waiting for you, I will be relaxing peacefully and put some scented candles in my bedroom. While waiting for you, I will focus and not be distracted. While waiting for the warmth and strength of your arms to protect me, I will be taking care of myself. I know you will show me the meaning of Love. yes, I know. This time there will be no mistakes. While waiting for your 👣👣 I will be writing ✍️ some poems for you.😊🥰 while waiting for you, I know you will have some flowers 💐 for me.😊🌺 I just hope that you will love cats🐈🐕 and dogs like me. I hope that you like adventures and trips. I hope you like to discover new things...
O! What a beautiful song of Celine Dion🌺! Memories of the type of music that I used to listen to. I fell into it again few days ago and I was like wow! It 's been a long time but I still love that song as if it was yesterday. It took me back to some sweet memories. O! How I love this album of hers. That album was also good really! It was an album of Love❤️. The lyrics of this song are exactly my state of mind these days. This is so beautiful. This is me now. They told me he will be coming, don't worry. You will be in home of laughters and flowers🌹🌺. I made mistakes in my choices and decisions in the past but I still believe in Love. I do not rush anything anymore. He will come I am sure. I write this post because when the day will happen I will come back here and read it again. It will be like a testimony. This time around it will be the right one. The right person for my life. While waiting for his voice, while waiting for the warmth of his arms, while waiting for his sweetness, I will be here living my life and patiently waiting. I will be buying and offering myself some flowers🌸💐. While waiting for him, I take good care of myself. While waiting for his sweet voice over the phone or next to me, I will be tender to myself. While waiting for him. I will enjoy life💯🥳.

No comments:

Post a Comment