Sunday, April 28, 2024

I Need that Inspiration Again...

My channel has been not active lately let alone boring๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿšถ‍♀️ i need to do something about it really... I am thinking and I was thinking about it when suddenly I went back in my previous contents. I guess I need some type of videos again in my youtube channel. It has been a while I try to make some lookbook ideas. I wanted to get out of my comfort zone this time and do something really different but I was so awkward ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚LOL!!!!! But I tried though! yes, I tried my best.. I need that inspiration again. Anyway I need a new version of videos with the actual Me after years. Wow! It is NOT easy to be a content creator when it comes to shopping etc. I a more comfortable in talking maybe because I am talkative...maybe. So my two videos Fun try On I went outside somewhere I dont remember but it was not a good place to shoot a video seriously and as you can tell I was a little bit nervous because I saw three men sitting outside and observing my thing. The place was quiet, kind of far and not safe at all.. I guess they were wondering what is wrong with this girl. And me I kept watching if I was safe (honestly, I was not but I did it anyway). How crazy it is when you want to create content sometimes out of your comfort zone. You take some risks ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ Watching again these videos, I remember there were times when I was really not ok (depressed like) but you could not tell at all. There were some days when things were perfect. Life is a journey really. At the time, I didn't know much about video editing but I came up with this! I learned on my own because I wanted to do things in my free times and because I like it. I also learned to do my makeup alone. Hum! anyway. Without further ado, let's go back in time with the following: Fun try On/๐ŸŒน Look book ☀️1 when I watch the video I want to laugh because I was so awkward ๐Ÿ˜… but I still like it though... The song ๐ŸŽต is " Calรฉe" of Daphne a singer from Cameroon ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฒ What is funny is my friends liked my both videos of the outside even though it was like it is...you know what I mean ๐Ÿ˜…
Comment j'attache mon foulard/ Echarpe 1 ❤
The two ones were an idea of Sonia who wanted us to do both the same kind of videos (shopping haul) posted the same day. So I had to be creative and because I like music from Brazil I put Bellini in the first one.
Sonia is a very nice person and we met later in in my hometown by the way in 2019
Fun Try ๐ŸŒน☀️On/Lookbook 2
Comment j attache le foulard/ echarpe 2
Sometimes I like to look back in what I did to get my inspiration too. I think I am ready for more. I am ready to make new video Lookbook of myself. I believe I gained more in maturity so it will definitely be different. It is sometimes difficult to see the change but I think at this point I don't care anymore. it's life !❤๐ŸŒน I am ready to do it so be ready too lol! My channel needs something new. So very soon I will have more lookbooks to share Thank you for passing by and I invite you to my website: www.poshenvogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment