Monday, December 26, 2022

Goodbye 2022 and Welcome 2023

Hello everyone wow!! It is already the end of 2022/ The year went fast. I can't believe it. The wprld went through several events. Well, I guess it is my last post of 2022. Ok, so Merry Christmas people and Happy New Year 2023. I do not have much to say tonight.
All my best wishes for this coming new year. Good health. We need strong health. May God surprises me and you in a good way with many blessings. Thank you to read me sometimes. I know I am still learning I make mistakes but I learn. And I don't even know why I choose to write in English when it is not even my language. Anyway! I hope all the best for you all. I am looking back and I see good and bad moments but there are part of my life. I see people or should I say beloved ones that we lost in 2022. It is sad...it is sad. I don't know how 2023 will be for me. Am I going to make it into 2024? I don't know. God give me wisdom and help me save and keep my salvation strong, my soul. I don't want to be a person hurting people. I want to be a blessing to others instead. I don't want to follow the foolishness of this world. This crazy agenda that wants to rule the wprld. I still hope that Africa will not follow, will not subscribe to those crazy trends that irritates the heart of God. What I only know it's Life is a gift. Life is a precious gift of God. I can only believe one thing : The Word of God. Let's not forget Jesus Christ in Christmas. I don't say Happy Holidays like many are doing today. That's them not me. I say Merry Xmas because a savior was born. He was given to us and He was called Emmanuel (Meaning God is with us) God never left us. He never forsake us. He loves us, He still loves us. And Jesus came into this world to share the good news from Heaven. The good news is: we can still be saved. To me Xmas is about Nativity (the father, the mother the son) and it is to me like the Trinity (the father, the Son and the Holy Spirit). That amazing Love is for us all only if we want it. Like I said everything is about believing. Just believing. When I walk in the shadow of death, I will not be afraid because Jesus is here. I will not write resolutions this year. No, I will simply make a practical plan for 2023. I don't know...what will happen. I dont want to waste time anymore. I don't know How will be 2023. But I planned to travel and go visit my family in the three different places of the world. That will normally be my first trip with my son lol! May God makes it happen. This 2023 Gabon my country will enter in turmoil again yes because of the presidential elections. I do not want to talk about it. I am simply praying for the people. Please Lord, No more death. We are not animals going to butchery to be slaughtered just because we want to vote in this century. It is crazy. I am no longer asking for change for my country. I am tired to pray for it honestly. Obvioulsy the people ruling are showing No desire for a change. Only honey words that turn to be bitter right after the power is in their hands. It may never happen. What we ask is just a minimum of decent life. Human rights to be respected. Maybe I ask too much? Maybe tat change will happen the way we don't expect. I am honestly exhausted to ask for it. Greed! it is all about greed. Greed ...greed always. Greed makes blind and no compassion. If you have time you can get my second book "How Far is This America" As I wrote before it is a story of immigration.
The English and the French versions are available on amazon.com ok I guess I said all so once again Happy new year 2023. May God bless you and your families. ANd I am ending this last post of the year with my always short videos of my life in my little town Libreville. Sharing little something of Libreville ... Thank you for reading you can also read me at www.poshenvogue.com **** **** I did my hair and I am loving my purple braids.
Taste of Gabon. I cooked bananas
A baby is still a baby to us...
Xmas in my little world
Some little things to do at home
All the videos in my channel

No comments:

Post a Comment