Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Happy New Year 2023

happy new year dear readers It is a new year and a new beginning again. How did you celebrate the new year eve? Did you have new plan? Project? I do. I am working on them. Really it is a lot on my plate lol! I have nothing much to say in this post. I hope to share interesting things this year. So people, all my best wishes for this new year 2023. I wish you to have good health, good friends, success in whatever you start or you started. May God help you achieve your goals. I like to write. I need to get back and work on my blogging skill for my website www.poshenvogue.com I didn't write and post an article for a while. I am hoping to start a new book too this year.What else? O yes! Making real videos again.
I am glad I can see my flowers are starting to show up. It was just about patience. I put my heart, my love ,water the sun and patience. Here they are! There are others type of flowers that will grow as well. I love flowers!! I had a complete post on flowers in this blog.
I hope to have a pet this year (2 dogs and a cat) when my son and I will be moving to the family home soon. (maybe I should add some fishes) I intend to grow more flowers there . Like a beautiful garden. I planted three small palm trees already and I will had some more there as well. I like palm trees! Thank you for reading and I see you in a next post.
Libreville happiness sunshine, water and life
you can also read my other blog www.poshenvogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment