Monday, December 19, 2022

My Free Time in Libreville

This post is about sharing a little bit of my free time in Libreville my little city. My petite ville. Libreville my hometown on the coast of Gabon. But first let's talk about yesterday. The world cup of soccer 2022 in Qatar ended. Argentina is once again the world winner, the world champion. three times. France 🇫🇷could get it as the third one but it didn't happen. I think Lionel Messi achieved his dream. Now he can add world cup champion under his belt.I think I also read somewhere that he said he wants to retire after that. Maybe I am wrong I need to check if I got it right. I don't know if he is the G.o.a.t compared to the late Diego Maradona in his country. The match yesterday was not easy at all because you had a very strong French team with the talented Kylian Mbappe on the other side.mama! it was high level. I mean La remontada!!! Lol! ok! I am serious now. So congratulations to Argentina. Victory well deserved. Many years of hard work it paid off. I also want to say hat down to Morocco who went to the semi finals as an African team. This is the first time in the history of my continent. The Lions of Atlas broke the curse. they broke the barriers and paved the way for the future generation. I must admit that the Moroccan team had in the past marked history already. Also the undomitables Lions of Cameroon beat the Brazilian team. The first time in the history of African team to win a game against Brazil. Morocco did break barriers in the world cup many years ago. That is not the first time...I have to remember when and how . Cameroon also made history for Africa in a world cup in the early 90 I think it was when they made it to the quater final. I was a child but I always remember that very day that very scene of the goal. That soccer player was Roger Milla. He did something incredible and he did that dance on the field lol! The continent went crazy. It was history for us! Let's remember all these best moments for Africa:
That was Roger Milla and he was then named the "Old Lion". Next this world cup in Qatar 2022 Cameroon vs Brazil. Wow! That game was tough!
Morocco vs Portugal. Yep!
Ok! That was it. That is enough about the world cup as an African. Thank you Morocco to pave the way for the African generation to come. You did it you made it happen. Now we know it is possible. Next year we might go to the finals. who knows? It is about time for Africa to get this world cup enough is enough. Those incredible talents cannot die like that. I must see that day. We cried as we were all happy. But it is sad the previous generation could not see it . I really wish they could be here to witness it and say "At Last!" My prayer on my previous post was to see at least one African nation to make it in to the semi finals and you did it guys. Thank you! Also thank you to all the teams of the world who played at this world cup. Really we had some rough years between COVID, the lockdown, the war in Ukraine etc. Watching the world Cup of soccer this month was refreshing. We really had a wonderful time. Thank you guys for sharing your talent to the world. gathering and spending times in families, friends etc just to enjoy yhr moment. You made us happy even if we are still dealing with this difficult time in the world. May God bless you and your families. There is no losers just experiences. The closing ceremony took place after the finals and it was beautiful to watch. Now it is over. The World cup of soccer is over. let's get back to our daily life. I can't forget to send My love to the Brazilian team by the way. They remain one of my favorites so..yes! Hey! Brazil is my dream country ok? I like their soccer team. But for me it is Africa first. Lol! Now this post was not about the world cup but about my free time in my small town. In my little city.
How was your week? How was your month? I had my birthday on November and my son too.What else? We are heading towards the end of the year and 2023 very soon. wow! can you believe it? And here I am still writing in this blog Lol!! my therapy or a passion I guess Actually I wanted to write about the news but too tired and lazy. Really there is a lot to say...but No
Talking about Miriam Makeba I think I think I will have a post about her soon. I feel compelled to write a tribute to this beautiful talented African singer that we often call "Mama Africa" I was a child when I first heard the Pata Pata song and Malaika. she is no longer among us but still in our heart n through her music and legacy
I always like to share in my blog my favorite stuffs. Ushuaia is a place in Argentina. I took the same collection of Bahia do Brasil but the blue water scent this time.
My favorite thing to do watching the sea and the sun in the sky from my window while I listen to music. It is relaxing after a long day.
Then I take my mind to the islands...(smile)
or being more romantic too...a good dreamer and a lover I am I admit
Taking care of myself. My me time
See you on my next post and thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment