Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Farewell to Winnie Mandela

Winnie Madikizela-Mandela. Just look at the charisma of a Queen.
well...No words can describe my sadness. Africa just lost another lioness. A Queen, the native daughter. Tears will not be enough to say goodbye.The post will not be long at all. It is just a farewell to Winnie Madikizela-Mandela. This iconic lady who stood up against the Apartheid in South Africa for many years. She went through a lot and no matter what people say, I will never listen to them because people do not know what it means to fight a so cruel system. All my respect to this Lady. An inspiration for any or women in Africa who want to be activists, civil right activists, politicians.
  In Africa, you don't want to deal with a woman who is upset and against you because women in Africa have so much power and depth. Women in the traditional culture of Africa are known to be the pillars of the society. We say in my mother tongue that when a woman is angry everything is out. As much as nothing can stop a woman when she is done about a situation.
I guess  when God created women, He shaped them with the delicate appearance but filled them with so much power. As Queen Nzinga of Angola who fought for her people and against slavery, I see Winnie Mandela. I was a child when I first heard about her. I saw her on pictures and I was moved by her beautiful face. Such a beautiful woman. As a matter of fact, she aged so beautifully even though she faced many difficulties in her life. Later in my young age I saw her on TV and when Mandela was released from jail. That woman....that woman was everything. Look! the charisma when she is in pictures among her people.
To those who always open their big mouths to criticize her, we have no time for you losers!! If you have never been in the situation that she went through then Shut up!! because you don't know what it means to be deprived of your freedom, intimate life, rights. If you have never had a husband behind the bars for years seeing your people suffered and barely communicating to him. If you never stood up for a cause then shut up! I will never take any negative comments about that Lady. That real Iron Lady!

As reported by the international news, Winnie Madikizela Mandela died this week on April 2nd 2018 in a hospital and she was 81 of age. Thank you Ms. Mandela, it is sad to say goodbye. You indeed married a cause not a man. You married the cause of Freedom for your people. You show what it means to be faithful to your opinion. Because of you, people like me have lived in your beautiful country. I hope and pray for a better future in South Africa. I hope that Black South Africans understand that their brothers are other African people. Africa should be united. Your name and story will never been forgotten in South Africa and African History. Rest in peace Lioness, rest in peace African Queen, rest in peace lady warrior.  Rest in peace Iron Lady who truly stood up for her people.

No comments:

Post a Comment