Monday, August 8, 2016

My Summer Recipes

My homemade smoothie
After sharing my daily routine and my skincare routine I wanted to share with you my little recipes for Summer in this post. I have already posted in the previous one some of my drinks for Summer. I will upload more here. I share these videos because it was easier for me and more entertaining. Ok! I hope you will like them but there are more in my YouTube channel. I hope it will inspire and put a smile on your face!
This is a homemade smoothie recipe. A simple smoothie that I made at home. I just take some of the fruits that I have at home and this is what I got!
Another one:

Then, I want to share a Summer salad that I made home. This is my way to call this salad because I am in the mood of Summer! I will keep uploading my recipes here in this post. So bonne appetit!! Enjoy!

You can also make another simple one like the one I did. I had an avocado cut in slices, carrots, lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper and if you want you can add cucumber.



You are also welcome to visit my website www.patacolorcarnet.weebly.com
there are more ideas on recipes that I share in Carnet de Lifestyle section. In February 2017 I came up with these two other videos... my simple French Crepes in American version (smile)
My health snack (but you can have the English version in my channel as well)
Another idea Voila!

2 comments: