Friday, December 10, 2021

No Comment

This is what I was talking about few months ago in my older post "Victimization and the Racism card" When real case of racism will occur nobody will trust you anymore because some people used it too much in the wrong way and played with it. You don't play with Hate crime. You do not divide people. You do not divide a country. You don't do that. Something didn't add up when the story first came out.Now see?
I followed the story a while ago. The only thing that come out of it is: "why o why?" Why doing it? Well let's see what's going to happen after that. One thing may be sure is Jussie Smolett's acting career is over. He was found guilty on multiple counts in hate crime hoax. And by the way he accused Trump supporters of this and that. Why? Why doing such things? (sigh) Anyway. The other question is what is BLM's thought on it now? It will be interesting to know what they think about it since according to them the oppressed are us Blacks and the "oppressors" are the others (I won't put it here) I agree that in cases of politics applied in some countries in Africa for instance, there is oppression. Internal and external oppression but you have to carefully observe things around. I can't go too much into details on that. But as an individual? This is going too far now. I am just curious to see what they have to say about such lie. I still believe that All Lives matter. God cares about every lives. I think we need to talk about it with honesty. We, Blacks who have good sense should denounce such nonsense because it won't help us. We can't live stuck in the past. The History of the past. I repeat again: I believe that racism exists (in both sides btw) but the way some people use the word racism today worries me. I tell my young sister that when a story comes to you ALWAYS SEARCH FOR THE FACTS. Do not only follow your EMOTION. Sometimes your emotion can be right in some cases but not often.The role of the media and people like that or manipulative person is to pull on your heartstrings. Be always carefull when you hear something. i do not say I am perfect in searching facts and managing my emotion but I learn to do it. With time I learned that it is important to always do your research. Even when someone comes to you with his story makes sure that his story is true. We must alwyas ask the right questions. I learned it over time unfortunately after many deceptions and betrayals. Also, Thank you Sky News Australia. Always on point for news report. I like your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment