Sunday, February 28, 2016

Happiness is A Choice

Happiness is indeed a choice!
I like this picture a yellow flower with a yellow butterfly. Yellow a color of sun, happiness
I decided to stay happy even though things are not always perfect. Sitting in my room waiting to watch the Oscars in few hours (I decided to watch it anyway because I can't spend a year without watching the Oscars. I agree with some complaints about the nomination choices etc but I still can't sit here and not be watching the ceremony tonight.) I wanted to write something in my blog as I always do. People who really know me can never be surprised. Somebody after reading my blog once told me it has to be a passion that makes you do that. I guess it is and he might be right. This is not new I have always liked writing things about me, my life my activities my interests since my young age. I always have something to say or to share. This is all about my Carnet de Voyage. Simple as it is. The "Carnet" (diary) of my life, my adventures and make people smile.
Mmmbop! As I am listening to that song, I suddenly remember many funny memories. Gosh! I have always something to say lol!!
When the band was out and was featured in magazines to be honest I was not interested at all because that was not the type of boy bands that I liked maybe many girls as well (teen age). Girls usually liked the guys who had muscles all over the body, sexy looking, gorgeous candy crush, with fiery eyes. Dancing like ...OK you know what I am talking about and all the girls would be screaming like:"yeah!!!!! They are the best! They are so cute!!" Singing their songs etc. So when the Hanson went out I was not interested at all. They were so different.  I had my classmate who one day had their songs in her portable CD player (at that time we didn't have youtube.com, mp3 players etc) as she was listening to them in her earphones, I asked her:" what are you listening to?"
she told me: "Mmmbop!"
I was like:"What? What is Mmmbop!?"
 then she responded "The Hanson!!!"
Then I was kind of disappointed "Really the Hanson? o gosh! girl there are better boy bands to listen to. "
 Actually I didn't even try to listen to it a little bit  because I thought that they were not sexy enough from my teenage eyes (laugh)
Then, maybe few days later as I was doing my homework at home Mmmbop was played on TV in a Music TV show. But because I was in my room I didn't know who was singing but  I liked the song right away. The style was cool! When I went to watch who were the singers I found out that they were the Hanson. Guess what? I was confused I was like o wow! They sing very well I didn't know that and I liked Mmmbop it is a nice song! Very original. I guess we were more concentrated on the look than the talent itself.
When you watch the video  you see them flying with their roller skates (something like that)as if it was easy to do. I like it and it really amuses me because I recall things that we used to do when we were young. Maybe stupid things... I don't know... ok this is the story: I recall I went to visit a family friend an afternoon and the girls had some fast roller skates like the ones they have in the video. The youngest was actually good like them. I was sitting on the playground and having fun looking at the girls playing and flying lol! then one of them came to me and she proposed me to try a little bit. I never did that before and instead of saying no I said:" yes! yes! I want to try it too!"
 She helped me putting them on my feet then,  she held me by the arm as I was starting to do do slow motions.I suddenly realized that she then left me go on my own I got scared and  something happened: I found myself face on the ground. I fell and to be honest I had such a huge pain on my head after the accident. I was like ouch! I fainted as if nothing happened but as I was trying to get back on my feet I forgot that I didn't have control of the rollers I fell again the second time but on my bottom. Guys it was painful!!!
from a website

The girls rushed to grab and help me. The youngest took out the skates. They helped me walking. OMG my head and my body were in pain. Then, they asked me if I was fine I simply told them :"O yes! I am fine! Perfect!" No I was not fine! I even felt something wrong happened in my mouth. So when I rushed to the restroom I found out that I was bleeding from the nose and the mouth. I tried my best to stop the hemorrhage. I didn't want them to know I remained like an hour there and put stuff on my nose etc. When I went out I asked to take a taxi to go back home. Once at home, lol! I used ice and anything to relieve my pain. That was such a stupid adventure. I never tried roller skates again.

It's like the girl in my neighborhood who was trying to teach us how to swim. Guess where she happened to choose the place to learn how to swim? on the ground in the grass. On the grass really?? yes! And she told us: " Don't worry guys it's not difficult act as if you were some frogs. Observe carefully the frog and you will swim well. Swimming is easy just flex your knees and push them blah blah blah..." That's what I did! I went to carefully observe frogs and imitated what she told us to do. The day when we went to the swimming pool of the club, I tried to apply her "stupid" lessons and guess what happened to me? I almost drown to death in the swimming pool. As I was struggling to breathe and to live I tried to call for help the group was peacefully eating their sandwiches and only until one realized that I was in big trouble it was too late because I went back to the ground and I don't even know how. The other thing was there people around and I didn't understand how in the world nobody saw or noticed that I was struggling for my life. I was so upset toward human kind and disappointed angry about those "friends." So, I took my stuffs and left the swimming club and I didn't talk to them for weeks. The only thing I could tell them was:" You watched me almost dying and you did nothing!" The girl never explained to us some facts about water. She was also young she didn't know much to later find out that she didn't swim at all! She learned how to swim later at school and when her father paid private swimming classes. See? Even though I felt like something was fishy, I just wonder how in the world I followed and believed what she said. The sad part of the story is the fact that I never tried again to swim until today.
www.shangri-la.com
I hope to do it someday in order to overcome this fear because of what happened and swimming is good for the body. Anyway! That's life! We learn from these experiences.
Well ,at the end I just want to say that the Hanson were original in their style of music. I am no more interested in guys with muscles everywhere lol! the #Terminator type. That was when we were young. The ideal man should have muscles for most of the girls. You knew you have a bodyguard. That was funny! Now today we  know that it's more about what the person has to offer or to give. I mean by that love, attention, care, security.... But wait! we do not say no to the muscles though ha! ha! ha! Muscles are good! (I am just joking a little bit)

I have been busy this month. I try to balance everything at the same time: Obligation and passion. Like I just said I try. I still write in my other website.
Few weeks ago I went to Grand Prairie to see the Village of traders. However, the weather was not good that day. You will see it in the pictures.
I went to Fort Worth Botanical Garden at the Japanese garden. I liked the place. That was such a nice garden! It was like heaven on earth! You will like Dallas if you come here someday. I shared the pictures in the website as well: 
Last time I missed some interesting events because I could not be everywhere at the same time. I am not from the Marvel even f I wish I could be one f them lol! So no it's impossible. However, I went to Fort Worth Botanical Garden and I really liked the experience! That place is amazingly wonderful! It's like heaven on earth
@ Fort Worth Botanical Garden
This weekend  I went to Klyde Warren Park in Dallas since a friend of mine invited me to go listening to Marco Rubio' speech. I mean people are really motivated lol! The same week on Monday Mr. Clinton was here in Dallas,  I registered for a place at the event but I could not make it. Unfortunately I could not attend it at all. Actually I was just curious to listen to what he wanted to say on behalf of his wife.  And now who is going to be here next? I hope not Mr. Trump. That man and his ideas scare me... Ok! I don't do politics and I think Politics should be left to politicians. However, if I have a favorite candidate or even if the candidate is not my favorite I will still try to listen to what he/she says because they have good ideas most of the times. They also have interesting plans and projects for the country. I just try to follow and know what is going on in the recent news. Sometimes I can be interested but sometimes not at all! If I had a choice to make and if I was from here I would definitely choose Bernie Sanders (Don't look at me like that! This is my choice and my opinion) and yes I am a Bernie Sanders' supporter.

So back to my story, Klyde Park is a nice little park in town and people like to go there to relax and eat. I also took some pictures there. The weather was wonderful!
http://patacolorcarnet.weebly.com/
Ladies are you getting ready to tie the knot this year? You might want to read ideas about what to do for being a beautiful bride for that special day. I share with you some tips and you know all these interesting things to have. I like making people happy and I always want to share something that would put a smile on your face (wink) Ok! you will find many articles for the future bride to be in Style Equation magazine at www.stylequationmagazine.com
As for me I still learn how to take pictures. I guess that was all for today. I am getting ready for the Oscars in few minutes now.  Let's cross  our fingers for Leonardo DiCaprio this year. he deserves the Oscar. I mean The Revenant is a good movie. did you watch it?
 I hope to write soon and I also wanted to leave a message to you tonight: "Choose to be happy!"

You will also find the stripes Fever at http://patacolorcarnet.weebly.com/carnet-de-fashion
For purchasing your copy of Style equation magazine: www.stylequationmagazine.com
You can buy either the printable version or purchase the one to download to read. Enjoy!

  And in my poetic mood as usual, I conclude this post with that beautiful song of Celine Dion. I love the lyrics! You know how I like this singer. I wish she could have sung with some great African singers like Angelique Kidjo who recently got her third Grammy Awards but ...it does not look like it will happen...They have both nice voices!
"Miles to Go" is from one of my favorite albums of Celine Dion. I love and love this song!
Bye! I send you love from Dallas!
Pata'colorCarnet

http://patacolorcarnet.weebly.com/
"Miles to Go" Celine Dion

No comments:

Post a Comment