Saturday, January 6, 2024

Stories and Discussion

Hello dear reader it is the new year and I keep sharing some of my thoughts lately. Honestly, I do not have strength to write these past few weeks😁😅 it takes a lot of my time. you have to read and read and edit and make corrections...it is too much!😅😁 like I said in my previous post my videos are pretty simple. The way I set up things are just me in my room quickly then I leave to do something else. ok!! this is something that I think about body image etc the pressure to look perfect
stories of painful school memories I have a lot to share about that... What I understand about this compulsive beating habit of the teachers were probably the results and consequences of the trauma of colonization. The colonization in Africa was rude, brutal and horrible. The way colonizers were communicating to the Africans were usually beating them. really abusive methods. I might be wrong but i think it is about time that we address this trauma this colonization.
why can't they just want something good for children!?? It is like normal and it is unacceptable!
it is sad! These are my memories of the best moments of Summer olympics
Anyway I will keep posting here my thoughts but these are my short videos to end this post like I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment