Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Let's Talk/3/ Stories of Life and More

Hello guys Happy New Year 2024. All my best wishes for this year. I start this new year with the series of my posts and videos. As I said, I am just making them to genuinely share with you my life diary. The things that I have learned with time. I am not looking to influence any body. As you can see there is no special effect or set up in my videos. There are simple. I film them live on the spot when i feel inspired. I do not prepare them. I hope you will learn something too. Thank you and sorry again Thank you for comments if you have something to say or to correct. They are welcomed. Sorry for the quality of the audio btw. I am trying my best...😂😉 1/ If He treats bad his Partner, He Will do the Same to You A high school classmate saw me at the bank in my hometown. I did not remember him first. I was impressed by all his memories about me in class. Something that I noticed about the way he was talking to his wife on the phone, shocked me. The man clearly wanted to have a way with me. like something on the side you know. But!!😂 ok just listen to the story
2/ School Painful Memories I am laughing today but looking back at those days it was AWFUL. I mean, no kids should experience it at all. I don't how we all went through it. I have learned a lot from it. Sometimes people do not know what you went through in life, but...
part 2
Next is a game/challenge that I used to do with my siblings when I was young. I will be posting more. thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment