Sunday, August 29, 2021

Otiti Design New collection

πŸ‘— @ Riverisland πŸ‘œ @ Otiti Design. . Hi! everyone today I thought I could share something different. something more cheerful 🌞 something for women. Otiti Design ( pronounced as oteetee. it's in my native language meaning the star) you can read more about that brand in the Facebook page and Instagram @otitidesign
the owner designer uses the special raphia of Gabon to make the new purses. it takes time and work because we like artisanal work. It is the new collection after the wax purses/ pouches that I showed you last year. you can also read the owner'story on the blog www.otitidesign.blogspot.com the brand used to have their website but things changed. We will open it again later.
Model 2 and others
there is something special about the raphia of Gabon. the way we work it. some people don't know until they see it we take pride of our natural resources and we want to share it to the world. you can visit the pages and encourage us if you want and like it. We ship them worldwide. as you can see I have mine in the pictures. I like our purses and our work. people who value handmade products will definitely like them. yes it is a new business and a new brand we are working on making our purses known. we make them with love.
πŸ‘• & πŸ‘‘ @Zara πŸ‘– @H&M πŸ•Ά @Balenciaga πŸ‘œ @Otiti Design On a beautiful sunny 🌞afternoon 🌴☀️ in my hometown
I end this post with this song of a young Gabonese artist.
Discover my website/blog at www.poshenvogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment