Saturday, May 4, 2019

Bye! Big Apple! Bye! America!

google.com
Hello! Everyone I just wanted to share my last days in America before I flied to Gabon. Life is a cycle but life has some changes too. I want to stay here in my country for a little while like a year because there is a lot I want to do. I will share it with time. I think this is not the first time I am talking about New York City in my blogs. It is my city of dream. I put many pictures in my other blog (link at the end of this post)
Can I open this post with that song that always reminds me of the good vibes of the Big Apple? The best part is when they start the video dancing in that studio with a beautiful view of the city through the windows. I love it! This is so New York style! It makes me want to live in Manhattan. I know,  I know that always share that song when I think NYC. It is not my fault because it is so it!
Love on Top by Beyonce

Ok! That was a good way to start this post! I had my amazing race in New York City the day before I left the U.S. It was so much fun! I have not much to say. We went from the Fashion Walk of Fame something like that to other places or areas of the city such as Soho (we went there to eat our lunch in a nice simple place with a self service system. Healthy organic food. We went to sit upstairs and contemplate the view of the neighborhood. I forgot the name but it was original!) then we went to the Madison Square, Times Squares to NoHo, The Rockefeller Center where we accidentally fell on the opening of a Red Carpet for the new Game of Throne. We could not wait for the stars even though there were many fans waiting for them already. We had to rush to other places etc.
In this post, I will only share my videos because I am not inspired to write too much but guess what? I saw the Carnegie Hall!!!!! At last!! I have always and always dreamt to go there. There were no performances at the time we went. I think it will be active in the Summer...I think I heard something like that. We also went to Central Park where we headed to the Strawberry Field  where we saw John Lennon's memorial that I wanted so much to see! We were lucky there was a good musician there who entertained us and the weather was wonderful!
Do you remember in my Tumblr page? I shared a picture in black and white of John Lennon wearing a New York City's tee shirt. I truly like this picture he was standing on a balcony. I think that was taken the first year he went to live there. Then I shared his memorial picture at Central Park. That same Central Park where Diana Ross had her legendary live concert under the rain in the 80's I think. Well all that was in my head. So I was so happy I went there at last! Wait I put a little clip memories of it here!
It was the good times! I mean of course I was a child lol! But I always watch the videos of this live concert at Central Park. Diana Ross is really talented. Everything she wore was wonderful!
Have you read my post about Diana Ross in my blog? well, You should! Ok! Back to my post now! Ok! New York visit was a wonderful experience. If you have never been there I suggest you go visit that big city. There is a lot to do!
I have all these beautiful memories. Here I share them with you now


I took some pictures while visiting the Big Apple!

video 2
Video 3
O by the way, I also wanted to share with you my last trips and visit to Washington DC. You will love the Cherry Blossom trees! Here there are from Dallas Texas to Washington DC
Video 2
And that was it! Bye Big Apple! and  bye America! See you next year. I enjoyed that times but I needed to go back to Africa. My land was calling me. My roots, my source, my people. I need these moments for my own good to rest and create projects and other things else. I think I wrote once two years ago that something back home was calling me. I didn't know why but now I do.
Thank you for reading and thank you for passing by! I hope you enjoyed my last post today. You can also find me at the links below

Merci de m'avoir lu et ecoute a bientot!
Vous pouvez me trouver aussi a:
Facebook page: laetyblue/Posh Girl
Facebook Page (pour les Voyages/Arts et Cultures): Patacolor Carnet de Voyages
My other blogwww.poshenvogue.com
Chaines youtube: Posh Girl
Instagram: @laetitiameyo
Tumblr: Laetyblue   http://lizzia7.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment