Saturday, October 10, 2015

Some Embarrassing Moments


This is just a post where I share with you  memories of some embarrassing moments that I had. I have learned from them as well. Sorry for the noise of the ceiling fan.  I will have to work on the sound sometimes and the audio because I recorded live I didn't review, cut or change things...About my accent? Well, I am not looking to change it because this is who I am. The fact is, I will never speak exactly like a native English speaker some people do have this gift good for them but in my case, I am not looking to change mine at all. I just hope that you understand the important thing which is the message behind the post. Also, I would like to apologize the videos are not in particular order. Thank you!
Actually I meant that "We really intended to go to the mall" the point here was:" What goes around comes around" Always try to be nice with people. Try to be you and honest 


Now I am more careful 


She took it so personally to the point that she would do everything to hook me up with the guy. At the end it was so embarrassing because you cannot force people to be together
Jackie the Russell lol! Actually my dog had another name but she looked exactly like this one.





Actually I was talking about her paws not legs but because she acted like human by imitating me I used the word legs



 
Point of correction for the last video. No no no! I am not a liar. Actually, I wanted to say that : "We should NOT be lying at all and try the best to not be doing it." And, yes I have learned from my mistakes about raising my dog. I took care of a friend's baby girl for a month and I felt so connected to the baby and I did a good job. I have learned that even when you like something or your children you are supposed to teach them the right way. When something is wrong we should not just be spoiling them but start correcting what is wrong.
Thank you for passing by and I also invite you to visit this link: http://patacolorcarnet.weebly.com/carnet-de-voyage
Please, please, please! People take a little bit of your time to watch that nice video below. A friend of mine posted it on my Facebook  timeline. That video made my day! I hope it will do the same to you too. I don't know how many times I did watch that video. I share with you the link of the lady's page.This is about real patience, love and care for  your sweet babies! Click and watch it you will love it! Make me smile please by going to watch it. Thank you!
https://www.facebook.com/100000123311822/videos/1173661062647993/?pnref=story
I also want to thank Sandrine for writing a nice article of my blog on her association's page in Grenoble France: http://asseg38.123siteweb.fr/412932437/3064174/posting/jeunes-talents-d-ici-et-d-ailleurs



No comments:

Post a Comment