Saturday, October 18, 2014

When I Feel Inspired I Do So!


Hey! Everyone / Salut a tous!
The title of this post is "When I feel inspired I do so!"
I say it because I thought I could do something different. That I could be sharing some of "what I like" to do in my free time. I am not a  professional in Fashion clothing but I am like every women in love with it. It's the first time To tell you the truth I was kind of reluctant about doing it but then I thought :"why not?" There is nothing wrong with it. Then  I took the baby step (lol!) to create a kind of "look book" because I felt inspired to do so. I hope you will like it, enjoy it and that it will inspire you for good! If not well...Then there is nothing I can do about! (Wink) At the end I just hope you have fun reading it. I will put some links below at the end of this post. I personally buy no expensive clothes for the moment. It is just a matter of taste and choices I think.
Ok! Without wasting too much time let's start with the first outfit from Missguided: I have to say I discover Missguided through some beautiful youtubbers lady. I really like this brand. I mean Missguided is good from professional clothes to any day clothes.
 Outfit #1
I like this knitwear blue ensemble. I intentionally chose the blue color because I like blue. Blue is my favorite color its relaxing peaceful and I will probably take the grey one of this outfit because I really fell in love with it. I Like it really much I show you the top and the skirt. It's comfortable and warm perfect for the beginning of autumn. You still want to look sexy but in a decent way. So there it is!




It's mostly made with cotton. That's why I like it

That's ok!









Outfit #2
It is actually not an outfit but just a tee shirt from forever21.  I like some of their original tops. This one is written in French "Crème de la Crème"and I like the simplicity and the original way they printed it. I am a crème for sure!(smile)






Outfit # 3
Like I said in a few lines above I like Forver21 tops and this is a black top from Forever 21. I bought it I like the shape the fabric ( cotton)that they used for. The jean is from H&M and that jean is really simple and easy to wear. 


Outfit # 4
Well this is a little story behind this one because the animal printed thing that you see here is actually a scarf. I saw a link sent to me by a friend of mine. In that link a creative lady showed us how to use a scarf  I tried it too and it gave what you see here. I really like it! I don't recall where I bought my scarf but I like the print. The top is from bebe and the black short from Forever21

This is how it looks from the back. It's really like an ethnic style. I also put a belt on it and this is how it looks like (in the picture). I guess this kind of simple outfit is good for an afternoon when you are not going to some places special just going out, doing groceries...
back


From the back
Outfit #5
The vest is from Akademiks. the jean and the white top is from H&M Yes I like H&M!



Outfit# 6
 the dress is from Great Glam website. What I mostly like with it it's the back of this dress.



This is cool!
Outfit# 7
This nice jumpsuit from Forever. When I saw it I fell in love with it! It's simple and the color is good.

I thought that these shoes would fit with the color and the jumpsuit. I Bought these Kenneth Cole shoes at Macy's

Sorry for the belt I didn't put it right..lol! It happens!

Outfit# 8
This is a special skirt from H&M. Special because my mum offered it to me. The dress is styley! My mum has good taste. The animal print makes it classy...(Smile) I wear it with Steve Madden shoes that I like really much!



Bebe's top

Outfit #9
A dress from Bebe. Once again It looks like an ethnic style. I like this dress because of the stripes and the color


I thought I could cover my shoulder sometimes to change the style with a vest that I bought at Macy's. Hum...What do you think? Good idea? I guess yes...the vest is kind of neutral color so that fits!


From the back
Outfit # 10
A black dress from Missguided. I fell in love with that dress!! Look the design! This dress is everything! I am Not disappointed at all. the dress from the back


 Closer, it gives that

Ok! 10 outfits! That's enough  for a first time.
Did you like this post? Let me know If you like it.  I can do more of this if you want me to but remember I am not a professional...That post was just something that I decided to do for a little change Something different in my blog.
Thank you for reading and watching...
 Voila! C'est fini. Je ne suis pas une professionelle mais bon je voulais poster quelque chose de different dans mon blog. Merci de deposer vos impressions dans la partie commentaires en dessous si vous avez aime et si vous voulez que j'en fasse un autre comme ca.


No comments:

Post a Comment