Saturday, November 5, 2022

Living in Libreville🌴, My Hometown🌺

Hello! Dear readers I do not have much tonight but this a new post that I share here in my blog. This is a little bit of me in Libreville. I also share some of my short videos from my youtube channel. I made my short videos in youtube because I have no time and I am lazy to make and edit full videos these days.
Flowers, yes, I love flowers. I dream to see a whole place covered with colorful flowers. I am learning online and I trying. Like I started to grow few of them, then I will plant them in the garden outside. I will see what will happen.
Gabon literature. Someone gave me a book to read in my free time. The book is from a young Gabonese author.
Libreville always Libreville even though many things in town upset me. But this is my capital city. My little hometown where I was born and where I grew up. This is a name so symbolic. I can't deny who I am and where I am from. This is me.
This is a life of a Gabonese woman in Libreville. I hope you will enjoy some of my short videos.
Old African songs. sweet memories. Ivory Coast
when you feel at peace...
somewhere in France 🇫🇷 . I like sharing some short videos of my trip out of country. I hope to make full ones on my vacation soon. 2023 will be a busy year for sure! I will be moving around and visit my famille at last. I will be going to places (smile) and I will be writing a lot!
i will have more time and a lot to share too
There are so many memories I share them in some videos
I am living Libreville's vibe.
Like in this video where I share my memories:
Thank you for reading my blog. I hope to see you in the next post. You can also visit my website: www.poshenvogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment