Saturday, August 6, 2022

Libreville...

Libreville...(sigh) my heart is so sad. I am sad.
I can't talk too much. I can't write too much about what I read on the news. Some things will never change...Not now. I don't know but I know and I see one thing: My country..is not ok. What about Human Rights? You wonder what's going on, knowing that international organizations like the UN are present here too. So many things in my head, so many that I see here. It upsets me. You wonder why all those international NGOs are doing exactly especially when it comes to those human rights? are They just watching what is happening wrong and that's it? Really I am confused. i don't understand. well, I leave it here. No comment.
I spent most of my days at home ;ocked up in my place . As you will see there are no vlog outside anymore for now.
I am just doing my things and minding my own business but my eyes can still see and my mind can still think. I didn't want to go out these past few weeks because of all that. It is a well established system. I am sad because some families, some people are going through a lot and all of it is done on purpose but who am I to talk about it? If you talk too much you get in trouble in this country. So close your mouth and just look with your eyes as much as you can. just pretend you see nothing. So many people here act like nothing is wrong around them and I am tired of it. We all know...nothing is ok.
I spent my past few weeks with few friends and family members. My brothers, sisters and mother are no longer living here in Libreville. Yes, I am the only one who is back for now but I must say it is difficult...It is difficult to see all this and act as if everyhing is ok. All changes are not always good trust me. I still keep in my head the Libreville I grew up in. The old days. It was way better than now. A close person of mine who went to visit Gabon for the first time, told me that he saw only many angry faces. He saw people were not smiling at all in town. very barely few smiling faces... What does that mean? There is A LOT to say about it but...You know...
I hope to see it maybe like I say maybe some good days in Libreville will come back again. Maybe...
I have been watching little ships going back and forth on the sea from my bay window. My view is water...I like water. That side of the building is quiet and good for me. just listening to the sound of the waves days and nights. I feel blessed. Unfortunately, these past few weeks I have been very melancholic. I don't want to read the local news anymore. I am calm and my love for music, listening to my favorite songs remains my favorite time. Also spending my time with my son.
Back to my short videos...Yes it has been boring these past few days
I still love my town. My Little town. Libreville petite ville
A little bit of sunshine on my face.
src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GfBgrYP8xOk">
Thank you for reading My website: www.poshenvogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment