Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy 4th of July America

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AMERICA the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. Thank you America for opening the door to many immigrants in the world. Thank you for giving hope to those who lost hope. thank you for making dreams come true. Thank you, you shared with us great talented people. I love you America. I want to thank all the nice people I met in America: My dear friend Jim a Vietnam war veteran, who took me in some trips from State to another. We were taking pictures after pictures. yeah! I had so much fun. We also talked a lot about the American History and the Vietnam war.It is good to listen to those who really lived that experience My first employer Mr. W. who was a veteran of War World II. listening to him was more than reading my History book. He showed me pictures when he was sent to the war. He was so young and brave. My dear friends who helped me so much and gave me advices. Those who welcomed me in their homes. Thank you to Dr.K my American History professor. She had a Phd in American History. she was my professor in History. She invited me for dinner in her home where i first ate the southern banana pudding ( smile) When i went to her home I felt like being in an American History museum. she made me love and study the american history. One of the greatest country in the world with a great History. The country is so beautiful. it is amazing to see and visit most of these different cities and States. well, Happy independence Day America. PS: please I am not talking about politic here, i simply talk about the people. the good people i have met. The people i saw working hard everyday. God bless America. I share here that legendary performance of Whitney Houston ofthe national anthem at the Superbowl. The picture of her singing that day is in the American History museum in Washington DC. i saw it and I was moved. It was next to Michael Jackson's legendary hat that he threw on the dance floor when he performed Billie Jean at Motown 25. (yep! America had incredible talents)

No comments:

Post a Comment