Thursday, October 28, 2021

There is No More Freedom of Speech

I am scared and I am worried about this new world in which we are living in. My question today is: Is there any freedom of Speech again? maybe my question isn't written in a correct English but seriously I am worried. Looking at the way someone can be treated by just standing for what he believes in or what he can just be saying and what he thinks. I thought dictatorship was just something found in some non developed countries like mine. I am shocked to see that the western world who always wanted to portray the ideology of Freedom such as freedom of choices, freedom of religion, freedom of speech and so on are now the one seeming to shut down that Human Rights. I find it quite disturbing. I am confused...With all those philosophical books writting to teach about humans relations, how we should be living etc. They wanted us to look the western world as an example and leader in many things and now today, they lock people up, they force you to wear masks. How do you eat and smile? Today , they control what people must think and say. Ok! can someone explain to me what's going on? Just to name few examples: Looking at the way people are forced to get covid vaccine or else you are fired from your job. I mean if people support women when it comes to abortion ( I am pro Life btw) They say "my body, my choice" why this same argument can't be applied for the vaccine? Some people say bc they can contaminate others. So why wearing mask again and practice barrier measures when u are already vaccinated? Can someone explain to me this thing better please? I need to understand. I am not educated on that matter. if I am not sure of how my body will react why should I take the vaccine? if it is ok to make a choice of killing an innocent life who cannot plead in Court With a lawyer on his side for his life ( whereas a serial killer can still say he is innocent and have a lawyer defending his case while the innocent unborn baby can say nothing and must accept a death penalty) I understand nothing about this world anymore. I am seriously confused because yes, some people who have been vaccinated can still contract COVID. does it make any sense?? I am lost. Looking at the way some people will focus on race, racial this and racial that. Let me tell you something, people who take too much time talking and thinking about races are actually hidden racist people. If you carefully listen to them you will get my point. they are racists with some complex issues of either superiority or inferiority. If you belong to God you should understand that God does care about salvation of the souls and not Races. As a matter of fact, the Bible doesn't really tell a lot about Jesus Christ's skin color. Humans are the only one making many speculations because what matters to them is what is outside whereas God looks what is inside. Who cares what color of skin Jesus was living in?
What matters is what He does for humankind on the cross. Race is not a discussion that God will certainly enter in. He will only asked Are you saved? He created different skin colors and races on purpose. let's accept and love our differences please! can we? We can make some hypothesis about how he looked like but we are not 100% sure. Just know that No one is perfect. We all have mean people in families, in countries, in neighborhoods and in races. Also, We all have good people in families, in communities, in neighborhoods, in countries and in races. I will never be the devil's Agent to spread anger , hatred and division. If in the same household, siblings from same mom and dad, we can have different personalities why not seeing the same thing when it comes to race? i don't get it! Nobody brings that discussion in my house. My parents never raised me to see racial differences. If someone bring that in my house, I will ask him or her to leave and go divide somewhere else Looking at the way some people are treated when they express and explain their religious beliefs. Christianity is the one mostly mocked and ridiculed eventhough the gospel of Jesus Christ teaches peace, forgiveness and love. Nowadays, if you even try to mention what the Bible says about a certain lifestyle, they call you haters and say you are judging them. But it is not you but the Word of God that says such and such. They want you to bend to their way of seeing life and put God aside knowing perfectly that after death you will have to face Him and be accountable for your action. Again, I am not judging, I am just trying to live up to what God expect me to do. I am not judging , I am not perfect. i can show you what the Bible says exactly on such and such. But no, they will throw stones at you because you're just trying to share the words.People will come up with many theories to justify one's actions when it is already said what God thinks on that matter. At the end of the day your thoughts against what God says will not remove the fundamental Truth. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, the Life. Now go complain where you want He is still sitting on the Throne you like it or not. and Gosh! we humans are difficult! People can no longer speak freely anymore. Before making a statement, they must kind of think and think then, apologize several times before saying something. like bending to get approval from Who!? the "They". The They who Decide what to say It is crazy! People died for us to use freely this freedom of speech and now some groups are like : " we will give it to you only if you say what we want to hear" Really now? We are going backwards? Looking at the way some people focus too much on race and see systemic racism everywhere. now we are living in fear of saying something. If you dare make a constructive comment on someone who has a specific color of skin, you can get in trouble even when the world can see you are right. Now I can't stop laughing thinking about that hypocrisy. wow! no comment. if you have for instance a certain or a different view about a social matter, or politics, you become a threat to...I don't know who. Wow! Wake up! can't you see things don't make any sense. Bob Marley back in the days sang a song starting with "get up,stand up.Stand up for your rights..." ok that was back then but...are we still on tne same issues today? that's pretty shocking to me So my look today is about what recently happened on the headlines. Again, freedom of speech isn't something to expect anymore. We are all different but it seems like this world wants us to be exactly the same. thinking the same, doing the same...I mean there are some groups ( I won't name them here bc maybe blogger will cancel again another post from this blog) who have the power to cancel you. There is a bad wind, there is a movement associated with the media today that make the world going into a very strange direction. I am worried... I am sitting here, reading the news every day and I am like wow! no comment. I prefer to say nothing but I close this short post with something to think about
Do you understand what's going on here? I am shaking my head. I mean we all know Dave Chappelle and his style of comedy. Now He is in trouble for what? for doing what he is Supposed to do. I mean...no comment. The media and some peoplehave this talent to manipulate or twist your words. They want to hear what they want to hear. they cut and spread things that u haven't exactly said. they do it their way. He said: " I am not bending to anybody's demand " That's a strong statement. yes, Dave Chappelle is the Man. Btw that doesn't remind you of a former president who went through the exact same thing? everything he was saying...ok! I stop right here. Please Lord save us and protect us. well, Stand for what you believe in guys. We are in the days where we must know our side. that's the lesson to learn from what is happening to him. strength to him. thank you for reading. you can also visit my website: www.poshenvogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment