Saturday, September 18, 2021

Elle Magazine Cover

Dear readers, Yesterday on the news feed of Instagram, I saw this cover from my personal account. This is the new cover of Elle magazine France. I have to say how impressed I was to see it. I screenshot it right away. I couldn't resist sharing it in my social accounts to my friends and I thought about doing the same thing here with you. I hope it will inspire you too. Really that cover moved me a lot. I am definitely looking to purchase the magazine's new issue (september 3rd,2021) and keep it in my archives . All my respect to Elle magazine France for this hard work. I applaud it. The young lady on the cover is a nurse in Kabul her name is Malalai. I think I read that she is 23. You have here 30 pages of an exclusive report on how the women resist the oppression. These women are courageous. I truly believe that Afghan women are strong women. Their courage inspires me so much. I saw last week some pictures of women in Kabul walking for freedom. You will read What it means to be a young woman in her 20's living in Kabul? How do they see the future under The Taliban's ruling? When I was young I used To collect the kind of magazines that taught me a lot about what's going on in the world. I would not miss the periodical issues. This cover and the main titles remind me of all that. We need more and more magazines like that.
Being a woman in my country, even though i am not happy about the way things are going, I must say i must admit that I am still thankful to enjoy the "some freedom" that I have. In some part of the world, women are mistreated. yes, we need to remember that All lives matter, women's lives matter, and Afghan women lives matter... You can also visit My website: www.poshenvogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment