Saturday, July 25, 2015

Chilling at Home


Nothing special to say just chilling at home!
Today I thought I will play a model on my own and take few pictures to share. It was a beautiful afternoon and "Our friend" was with me too. Our friend is a Turkish Angora. He is a sweet cat!
So I picked him up and we posed together a little bit. We are a happy family!!
 He is like a baby to me. His name is Simba like the Lion King of Disney because it looks like a little lion.



 A good afternoon to wear this nice top.(Blue navy and white stripes. These are classical colors to me) I bought it at Camaieu. I like the stripes fever as usual!
 

About Camaieu: I first liked the store because I saw the variety of colors and I found something about me which is simplicity and colors! The clothes that they sell are so colorful and I like it because it makes me smile. I picked some other tops with different plain colors such as green, blue, red, peach, orange...and few jeans.
Camaieu, France
 The black crop top is from Missguided. I like this crop top. It's good for single ladies only  (lol!I am joking a little bit!)
I like when my mum surprises me. My mum offered me this legging. I like the simplicity and the graphics printed on it. It is just what I need for an afternoon. It is like an ethnic style. I wear it when I go to the park. It is not far from the apartments and the river is not far so I like to go walking there. People like to go running, biking along that river named La Vilaine and it feels good to walk there

At the park, the river


And here is the blue again! Blue is my favorite color!  Blue is everything! yes!!!
 I like this blue bohemian top

Going outside or at home I know I must feel inspired every day by the day or what I see.
To end this post, I also want to share with you that special and beautiful song of Zap Mama that I like "Mupepe" I like this song so much! It is so original and it is in my playlist (To me it reminds me of my dear continent Africa)
Because I was curious to understand what she sings, I found out that the word "Mupepe" means in Lingala (A native language of Congo) the wind or the air. She basically sings for Mother Nature.
 Zap Mama is half from Belgium and half from Congo (DRC). Their music has a strong African influence that's the reason why I like Zap Mama.
You can also discover music from my country Gabon. I will put a link below at the end
Thank you for passing by and have a great weekend!

Here is the link and check it out!

You can also visit my website @ http://patacolorcarnet.weebly.com/carnet-de-voyage

 These are Bello and Simba.We are happy family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment