Saturday, December 20, 2014

Merry Christmas!


Since it is my last post of the year I simply wanted to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New year 2015!! I hope your wishes will come to pass. Please Remember to keep Christ in Christmas (Smile) Enjoy the festive season and have  a great time with your families and friends. Go to movies (I will be going to watch "Annie" the musical comedy in theater tomorrow.  By the way "Annie" is actually good for kids as well if you have children you might want to take them there and watch this wonderful movie. I am sure they will love it! I have watched the old version of Annie few years ago so I am curious to watch the new one. I think the movie was already out yesterday everywhere so...yes! Why not?
 I like that kind of movie it's almost for me like watching "Narnia." Yes! I like Narnia the two versions of course! I can watch Narnia many times it doesn't matter to me because I like Narnia.

     The weather is cold out there I don't think I will do a lot this end of the year. I might spend it alone and I don't mind being alone sometimes. Still, I am thinking about inviting one or two friends of mine for a Xmas dinner at my place but I am still thinking. Last year I had so many activities I had fun but this time I don't mind being on my own. By the way, I will be looking to eat more octopuses! However, I am definitely going for a trip out of the country for the new year yay!!
     To me Christmas is really a good and the best time of the year: I will be praying, talking with my family on the phone, watching TV and movies.
   It's also the lights in my place, decoration and guess what? One of my favorite things: Scented candles!!!! yes, I bought a special one at Bath & Body Works when I saw it and because of the scent of peppermint and vanilla that I smelled, I couldn't resist at all.I bought it right away. It smells so good! I love it. It is a Christmas edition's one

This is me when I smell candles.... Hmmmm. It feels so good! So relaxing! My place without candles it's like an "empty world" to me. I need them whenever I can I mean everyday. How grateful I am for the person who first invented scented candles.

 I also decided to make some on my own. I watched so many tutorials with other ladies because I wanted to learn it. My scented candles are simple for the moment I still need to work on them a little bit more. I basically like the fruity ones, linen scent, lavender and peppermint ones.
These are just few pictures I want to share about how I make my owns at home
My empty mason jars

 Just a little idea about what I do sometimes..

melted wax with scented berries wax
 The scented wax and bricks
Microwaveable soy wax it's easy and some essential oils
and last how they look like with "rapphia" that I put to decorate them
I also decided to arrange this vase with a kind of scented powder. That powder contains essential oils and the scent is so good and fresh! I started using them last year. I specifically chose these two last month. I liked the pictures of Venice (Italy) and Paris (France) on the packages . It's like they take you to Italy and France through the scent once you open them.
    So I had an idea of how I could use it my way. I, then bought this nice vase in which  I dropped half of the scented powder and mixed both. Last, I put a passion fruit scented candles in the middle. Ok! That's the way I do my "things"
above is Venice scent and below is the one of Paris and I mixed both like I said earlier.


To me the pockets look like some ancient postal cards that was the reason why I first liked them when I saw them at the shop. You buy what you like.
Ok! That is all of what I also wanted to share with you for my last post of the year.
That one was supposed to be shorter than what I just did but anyway...It's still good! Once again Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! 2015 will be a new year with plenty of good things and good surprises to happen so let's stay positive. Still I am thankful for 2014 with everything that happened but I am glad I will see 2015. Well...See you next year by the Grace of God. Kisses and huggies from me to you. I hope you enjoy the video that I made especially for you for the best wishes. Just a little precision for the pictures of the video: Some are mine and some are not. ok!
Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment