Saturday, September 28, 2024

The Heart is Here and There

I love this picture. My cousin took that picture of me while we went to walk at the coast and seat on the rocks.Things are changing back home and life keeps go on. ******************************************************************************************************************************************* Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I can't keep my mouth shut as a good African. I like to gossip sometimes but please can someone tell me if Kamala Harris is really campaigning out there? Because I barely see her active on the ground. I thought she told Taraji Henson on the phone that she was out "in these streets..." Mama kamala we don't see you enough o!πŸ‘€. Please make yourself more visible. I put my glasses and I can't see you.I wonder which streets was she referring to guys? I personally only see her on TV talking with the Oprahzzz , mediazzz etc. You need to do like your opponent o! Go straight to the people talk to them. Address real issues and stop avoiding real questions by laughing because we know you.πŸ‘€
And stop acting 🎬 These streets seem empty to me... You need to do more. I mean sorry, I was just askingπŸ‘€. I beg🚢‍♀️🚢‍♀️. It was just a question. I say it because every single day I see Donald Trump live in cities after cities. From a State to another. rally after rally. The man is a machine seriously even after death threats and almost losing his life, he is still standing. I am talking as being neutral.. I mean That's why I said last time call him legend. He is legend! November is close we are just watching...eyes wide open!πŸ‘€ *************************************************************************************************************************************************** Back to my post "The Heart is Here and There" I am lost in my world. This picture takes me back to some little sweet afternoons back home. I was looking at all my pictures with my son and my family. My Mom celebrated her birthday today and it was good talking to her. I have a full day of cooking tomorrow (Cooking is maybe one of the things I do often. I go to the kitchen I play my podcast or watch the news while cooking. It relaxes me a lot) So tomorrow is mangoes compote (My Mom showed me the recipe) crepes and Chocolate fondant ( a very French recipe) Today I have also made a meal so yes. In my country 🌴☀️and in my family it is a lifestyle. Cooking is art! πŸ˜…! We spend times together while cooking, women to women, we gather and we share stories, we laugh...I mean it is a lifetsyle. It is a good time. Here I am alone and I try to keep that tradition on my own by listening to podcast and the news... Recipes and traditional dishes of my country are so many! I am so proud of that part of my culture. I have a whole chapter on that in my book Destination Libreville. Cooking is a whole process . Cooking is art and culture that's why it takes time. I don't have all this talent but I know a little bit! A woman should cook with love ❤ and patience
I am learning to improve my skills even though I do not have everything from home here. I also try to remember everything that was taught to me. I know one thing: Everything that you do must have passion in it!
I miss you my little ville! I miss you Libreville☀️ my hometown. I was just reading a post that I wrote months ago about the mysterious sea of Gabon. Thrilling stories of supernatural beings encountering humans like you and me. Strange beings ruling their way.. And, I remember my best place to write at the time at 🏑home in my appartement. The best place was in my sofa! It was so comfortable with a beautiful view of the sea that craddled me and inspired me everyday. It was quiet but the sound of the waves of the sea hitting the rocks was everything! Hmmm! what a delight! I miss my little nest! My place of inspiration. The sun,🌞 the ships, the moon πŸŒ•...I mean I was in another world. One of my best places to be...to get inspiration. The best place to make love ❤πŸ˜‰ too πŸ˜‚ yes, why not?!
Another Day...I love the peace and quiet time...
Oliver Ngoma "Muetse" (to me it feels like being home when I listen to this song. It relaxes me so much! ) Oliver Ngoma is a singer of Gabon but known internationally as the king of Afro Zouk.😊
When I like to decorate my place or trying something different...I like to change stuffs around. ok! m, I don't like to see or do the same things over and over again. it is boring! Seriously I just can't!🀦‍♀ that's me.
That's a beautiful song 🎡 of my country ( a sad love ❤ story of a woman who saw her πŸ’” lover leaving the village and promising her he will be back for her but he never did. She kept coming to the shore of the river to wait for him days after days months after months in vain. Asking for him to fishermen but he never came back. She fell into his false promises) Nadege Mbadou "Muere"
But life must go on! Yes, my life must go on. I will be back... I am working on a project but really I do NOT have inspiration at all to keep moving. I feel stuck! Sometimes discouraged. Does it happen to you sometimes too? It was good watching videos of women of my age who are really positive and dynamic. Inspiring as well. Sometimes you feel like you have all the energy and sometimes you are like exhausted but life must go on! (and when you have a child is even more. So yes! I applaud people who have many kids. I will wait before having another one I beg! Because...it's a lot of work to be a parent!) And you Dear Readers, how are you doing? How was your week? I can't believe we are heading to the end of year 2024! Wow! Time goes fast now! We better not wasting our time doing not important things...I am trying to stay productive every single day but mostly positive but it is not easy
Last time I realized that I did not explain myself well on my last video and it could be misunderstood by viewers. For that reason, I decided to do a quick video on that!
Tomorrow Sunday will be a special cooking day after church! Thank you for reading and watching. I will see you soon in another post. Kimberlite Zouk ( French islands) La Nuit. Sweet memories of Summers in Paris 90's

No comments:

Post a Comment