Saturday, September 21, 2024

Another Example...

That's why I keep saying that we need reprogrammation of our mind in Africa and change of our mindset. I observed and listen to my people a lot and I agree that there is a lot of work to do (and I include myself as an African) The mentality is too poor. Seriously we need to elevate our mindset. Our mentality is too poor. It will take time before the continent changes when you read and hear some people who think in a certain way...sigh. You are like...Ok! cool. So this is my response to this comment coming from some Africans. They say that some other Africans who are illegally or maybe legally in their country should go back to where they come from and fix their countries. Honestly! This is the first time I hear such things. They say they should Fix the problems of their countries so we will all enjoy a world of accountability and peace. My question here is where have you ever seen accountability in the world of politics? Since I was young I barely saw people paying for their wrong deeds and decision in politics. Usually those who are doing good for their countries are physically eliminated. but very few times I saw accountability. How many political leaders put countries in wars, in economical crisis...have they being accountable? I don't know. I have a question: Where in this world have you seen a country being fixed? The only place I think that exists is in some books that I read and it is mainly utopia. Utopia! I have never heard such comments in my entire life. Maybe some of them are stuck in the world of Voltaire. Yes, I say Voltaire because this makes no sense to me. When I hear this comment my head thinks about Eldorado a place of perfection described by Voltaire in his book Candide. Even countries in the world that are known to be powerful, their people are moving to other countries to find happiness. Now if you talk about illegals you can only blame your authorities who are not protecting your borders. But only ignorant Africans are those who are crazy about their borders because they can't look examples of European Union. If you talk about illegals, I don't know if refugees are included in this statement. Because as far as I read somewhere, refugees should not be kicked out of a country because it is a situation of life and death. I really don't know. When I read such things, it gives me headaches... I understand now why some friends told me they cannot be around some Africans. I don't blame them. The lesson I learn today is to be around people who have a good mindset. People who see things differently and who are not stuck in their world. However, you can see how the Immigration is a serious discussion in political debates, policies etc. This is my take on this discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment