Sunday, September 22, 2024

Happy Sunday! 🌞

Happy Sunday! and sunny day for me ☀️ Happy Sunday I send you a wave of sunlight ✨️ These are the flowers of my aunt's garden in Libreville my hometown. I think they are called the Hortensia. (There was a time I was trying to learn flowers names bc I like them so much) I love flowers and in my family, women (my Mother and my Aunts who are my Mothers) garden a lot. They have what we call in French green hands. They like to plant and they have good hands. These flowers, I took this picture a Sunday afternoon when we were sitting outside to enjoy the sun and the weather. I love the way she takes good care of her garden and flowers with Love. My Mom does th same thing in France when I go visiting her, there are always plants and flowers on the balcony of her appartment. My aunt also is not living far from our coast side (the beach) in Libreville my hometown. Every Sundays after church, I would go with my son visiting her and my other aunt. My son likes his grandmothers so so much! Some Saturdays, in Libreville, I would leave my appartement to go visit my uncle (my mother's young brother) I enjoyed spending time to listen to him. He always have inspiring words and good advices when I was stuck in some decisions making about my home family duties. I feel blessed to have all this people ahead and around me. Also my cousins!!! Yes lol! My cousins I miss them all. Our times together as a family Anyway, this sunday I was thinking about that family routine. Saturday was the beach time or the swimming pool! Family♥️ is EVERYTHING!! La Baie des Tortues (The Bay of water Turtles) 🌴🌞
good times It was a good time and it will happen again
The Love of my Life is GOD.♥️ The second Loves are my family and my Land☀️πŸ‡¬πŸ‡¦ where I come from🌴... (But I love the world too because the world is beautiful)

No comments:

Post a Comment