Thursday, September 26, 2024

The Downfall of a Star 🌟

Is it the end of Puff Daddy aka P Diddy era? This is a real live story of a star's downfall. I remember the year when Whitney Houston passed away, the media was calling her The Fallen Star 🌟, I have always disliked this title on her because she did nothing wrong . She went through a lot and that were the words they chose to call her. They could have found something else. However, P Diddy'story is a real story of a Fallen Star 🌟
I am so in shock of what I read days after days about P Diddy's case...This is crazy! It doesn't stop!! 😳 I thought we were done with serious cases like the Bernie Maddof, the Jeffrey Epstein, the Harvey Westein, the Cosby and R Kelly. But I was far to imagine what was coming this year. So who is going to be next? First, Let's see what will come out of this coming trial πŸ‘€ It is definitely going to be nasty if the man opens his mouth about the reality of that showbiz industry. Everything started with Cassie who opened the Pandora box after suing Diddy few months ago. Ha! Women! When I say never play with a woman. Especially when you have hurt her...hmm! you can't deal with it o! Then, the FBI who raid his mansions in Miami I think...Gosh! so many things happened like a castle cards! Watching on the news P Diddy being arrested and sent to jail, and all the story unfolding day by day, I am speechless...This is something that I could have not imagined coming like that eventhough this man's character never seated right to me with too much attitude The allegations are cra-zy! Some people have been denouncing his antics but I guess some people knew how to silence them . People have been saying that Hollywood is an EVIL place. Michael Jackson kept talking about it: " DO NOT bring your children there" Candace Owens keeps saying that Hollywood is a witchcraft industry and so on. And yes, because when you go online and make research about the origins and the beginning of Hollywood, and how it played through decades , you are like ...hmmm πŸ€” maybe they are right. Hollywood by definition is about casting spells. So imagine through the years how their movies have been programming and transforming the morals and family values. hmmm No comment! i was just saying. Many people have talked but I admit that we have always been fascinated by the glamorous images of the red carpets the glitz, the fashion and hairstyles etc. We are moved by some artists performances. Yes, it made me dream too! I myself has been a movie 🎬 and music lover. I can't deny how amazed by some talents I was. I dreamt Hollywood like any other one. I fell in love with some male celebrities but today I am more careful because i see the machine behind that is destroying our moral and normal family values nowadays. They made people accepting the unacceptable and things that are anti biblical through the years...
There was a time in the 80's and 90's it was magical to seat in front of TV ( eventhough my Dad hated TV so much . I understood it later on...) and watching all these American movies and TV series that were teaching family values, Faith in God, Love and compassion for thy neighbors, bravery and being loyal but today we watch a different ways of viewing life. Today since the late 90's we kept seeing Rappers singing sex on TV, alcohol 🍸 Black women naked shaking their bum bum...twerking not knowing that it was in fact their real lives and I think our parents in Africa back in the days were right to worry about this type of music 🎢 coming from America bc later on I see that it changed our values and culture in a way...sigh It will be interesting to search for the reasons why everything started to be perverted in that circle of showbiz people have been saying that celebrities do not die Normally in this circle. These celebrities many of them have a very dark side and a dark past.
Now this is in one word everything described and unfortunately it is difficult to see that a Black man who seemed to be so successful in music 🎢 and business could have done so much evil to other people. Yes, today we talk about insane numbers of baby oils and sex toys in a mansion. ( and yes, as I said last time i believe that 70% of men nowadays are in baby oil that's why ladies you can't find a partner. And to people who have always supporting the same same, you perfectly know what the Bible says about that. Today, you have more women single not by choice necessarily. Because yes, God was not crazy when He did things in the beginning...) Goodness! They are so sexually addicted (Hollywood is sick!) to one another that they have no limits? This is what the Bible was saying they will be going down and down to in their addictions... Diddy has literally oiled up the game. Baby oils are the new norm? Baby oil πŸ›’ here baby oil there! wow!!😳 They talk about some freak offs parties that implicated many other celebrities and for sure some politicians...Wait and see. We will hear! Just wait! The list of his guests attending the freak offs is crazy. But seriously are we surprised? No. Not at all. But we are the same who are standing on our feet when we see them to applaud them instead of calling them out for what they do. I am glad many more victims will be coming to talk . We are the same who run to them and scream their names with excitement just to get a picture and autograph...This is our sad world. We are applauding the people who are doing the wrong things. The man is probably worse than Jeffrey Epstein...I mean...I don't know. Who knows? When you read that some minors were also victims. Sex trafficking, prostitution, racketeering conspiracy. Sexual abuse, kidnapping... My head is like spinning ... Imagine the sharing of STDs, they can't control themselves?? who was the man? To the point that some religious figures are cited in the guests list. Yoooooo!!! my goodness! How did he get all these connections of high profiles like the Epstein's list. Po! po! po! The showbiz is a shocking world. The question is now if you ever want to share to the world your passion how are you going to do it? Maybe be in Hollywood without being in Hollywood? Or simply not at all? Tell me what you think. Like not attending parties or ...I don't know anymore. Wow! I have no more words to add. Oil is not enough o! I beg! I am done for tonight. This is something to think about as I am closing this post. Now we know who we have been admiring...like I always say , DO Not envy what you don't know. I enjoy my simple life. I don't have everything but at least I have my peace of mind. Not judging...just saying. This is who they are. smh. Not judging but this is my humble conclusion as I close this post that I didn't prepare. ( Sorry for misspelled words etc) I wrote as I felt and thought. The Bible says in Mark 8:6 " what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul" Stop idolizing these humans! Stop idolizing them! Dear Readers the most important things are not the things of this world that will get rotten with times and not the fame but the salvation of our Soul in Jesus Christ. Wake up! Our world is in trouble. it is a mess! Let's get back to the basic things and the true one which is the fear and love of God. it is still time. Thank you for reading and PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN πŸ™and You, Men of God preach the TRUTH TO PEOPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment