Saturday, October 5, 2024

My Thoughts and Discussions of the Month

Hello! Dear Readers these are my discussions of the month. More videos down here. I don't need to write a lot now since I make videos πŸ˜πŸ˜… Being a mother and do everything takes time too. I am glad it is the weekend. I will have a post on cooking food again this weekend because I cook often. So without further ado this is: Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4
A little break from these discussions. We need to pray for people who have been touched by the recent hurricane...They lost their homes, family members...I am telling you it is so sad. We must keep them in prayers. It hurts! I am watching now Donald Trump live in Butler, PA where he almost lost his life because he was shot on his ear. It is courageous to go back to the place that has some bad memories. Trump is doing the work seriously. He goes to cities that I have never heard since I am in America. November is coming soon...so yes. I am also glad to see that Elon Musk is publicly endorsing Donald Trump. He is attending the rally in support. He gets all my respect seriously. Elon Musk I think last year moved his HQ to Texas. Yes, He left California for Texas which I found quite interesting. Elon is an example of a succesful immigrant (He is now American) his story is inspiring.
Ok! Back to my discussions here Video 5
Video 6
Video 7
Video 8
Video 9
Thank you for reading and watching!
Too much division for Nothing...I hope people will unite again for the right things to save their countries. See you soon! Goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment