Sunday, May 12, 2024

Happy Mother's❤ 🌹 Day

Happy Mother's Day!!🌹 So much love ❤ from our Mothers. I understand it even better that I am a Mother now. No, it is not easy to be a mother but it is a gratifying job😊 I must stay strong for my son the days that I am weak but I must also do my best to show him Love everyday . I mean unconditional love. This is my first Happy Mother's Day post since I am a Mother. My mother is my everything. When my Dad left this world, there was a huge emptiness in my family. It is still empty and sometimes you wish you could go back in time but it is not possible. My Mom was so sad and broken by sadness but she knew that she had to be strong for us. I saw how she was down and crying so much because a big part of her was gone wth my father. Her support , her best friend...was gone. My Mom prays for me and my siblings everyday. But she had us her children and she needed to be there for us. She really showed me how to care for people. I can never treat people anyhow because she showed me the way to respect unless you disrespect me. Compassion! We need compassion more and more in this world. If I am always moved by other people's pain and stories it is because I have a mother who has never been selfish. If I am always willing to help it is because I saw a mother who was always going to give help to people. Serving. She likes serving and giving to people. Let's not be stuck in our world, our bubble. Blessings come through serving and helping others . The love ❤ of Mothers cannot be explained. It is just everything. This is a lesson of life that I personally learned from my Mom. Happy Mother's Day!!
And IF YOU HAVE NEVER HAD A LOVE OF A MOTHER I have a thought for you too. You have been orphan from your young age. MAY GOD BE YOUR SHIELD AND YOUR COMFORTER. MAY GOD WIPE YOUR TEARS. GOD IS THE FATHER OF THE FATHERLESS. This is for you:
That was Sean Bridon a young artist from Gabon my country Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment