Monday, May 20, 2024

Talk of the Week// About Everything

Mbolo Dear Readers! welcome back to my blog. This is the talk and discussion of the week I share with you this afternoon. Frankly, I do not feel like writing often anymore. I am lazy to write these past few weeks again so I prefer to talk. I try to be consistent in my youtube channel but...sometimes I am exhausted or busy. It takes time to film to edit really it takes time. To be honest I do not prepare what I do. I just record so please bare with me... This post is going to be a little bit long but it is just sharing some of my thoughts as usual. Let me know what you think about it. Let's Talk about books again!
part 2
My Thoughts of Motherhood/ Adoption/ Conception? Giving Birth Part 1 I started with a real life story
Part 2 What I learned from that story
Part 3 Motherhood/ Children...
School Stories (This time it is the stories about my Private school) If you read in my previou posts and videos, I talked a lot about my experience in the public school of my country. Now I share what marked me in the private school where I was going to Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Our Mysterious neighbor distracting women

No comments:

Post a Comment